IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey there, readers!

I'm extremely sorry to tell you all that my book "Love You Till You Die" is going to be removed, because I am not very satisfied with the story line.

However, a good news is that I will be writing a new story called "Vengeful Love"! This will be my first mystery/thriller/romantic book, and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I will enjoy writing it.

Here is the prologue of my new book:

VENGEFUL LOVE

Natasha Mehra is just like a new born baby. Since the road accident that happened two years ago, she has been in coma, and after gaining consciousness, she has no recollection whatsoever about herself or her past life. Thankfully for her, her beloved cousin Sania Mehra and her family is there to support her. Natasha and Sania have shifted to a new house in Mumbai for a fresh start of her life. There, she discovers a photo of a young, teenage couple, not more than 18 years of age. What she does not know, is that, the very same photograph could be the key to unlocking plenty of questions.

Who is this mysterious Tariq Khan?

How did she lose her memory?

What is the connection of this photo with a case which was unsolved 5 years ago?

In this journey, Natasha discovers love, fear, betrayal and moreover the truth which could destroy her.

I hope you all enjoy it!

Love you guys!