Chapter 9

Murat

I looked down at Marco, my eyes holding slight amusement. He had a bruise under his left eye, his nose was crooked and bloody. His stomach was badly bruised and from what I heard his balls hurt. I felt sorry for the guy. I really did but I also felt proud of Aurora. She managed to beat up a man that could of easily overpowered her.

"I should punish you for not doing your job properly but I'm not going to because I feel like the beating seemed fair." And with that I left the room and went to my office in the warehouse. I poured me a glass of whiskey and took a drink from my glass. I was stressed. Marco was one of my best men and was one of the few people I trusted. Maybe it was time to set the plan in motion.

I sat on the armchair that was located in the corner of her room as I watched her sleep. This was the first time I saw her in two months. I had pictures sent to me by Marco but I haven't seen her so up close since that week. I forgot just how beautiful she was. I couldn't seem to get her out of my head these past months. I thought not seeing her would minimize the thought of her but it didn't and now that I am here, I don't want leave. Fuck! What is this woman doing to me? Maybe Dante is right. I do have Stockholm syn...

"Murat, what are you doing here?" She said. I snapped my head to her but her eyes were still closed. Maybe she was still sleeping. She sat up and rubbed her eyes before looking at me pissed.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked not caring if I had been caught.

"I can smell you."

"Mhmm." I answered in return.

"So, what are you doing here?" She yawned out.

"I came to take what's mine." I said in a serious tone. She started to laugh. She stopped when she saw I wasn't doing the same. "Did you really think I was going impregnate you and just let you go?" I said as I walk over to her. I leaned down to her ear and whispered. "You were mistaken." Biting on her earlobe.

"What do you want?" She gritted out with her nose flared and fist clenched. I smiled against her neck. I stood up straight and locked eyes with hers.

"Tomorrow, we are going to get married." I stated. She went to protest. I shook my forefinger in her far. "I'm not done yet. We come back to your place and you'll get everything of value to you because you'll be moving into my place or we can get a place that will be better suited for our growing 'family' but either way you're coming with me."

" And if I don't?" She asked with anger in her voice.

" I'll simply file for full custody. We both know how easy it will be for me to get it." She closed her eyes and sighed in defeat.

" Okay. "She said in a defeated tone. I was a bit taken a back by this because I was sure she would put up a fight.

" Good." I said pleased with her response.

" But don't for a second think that I am not going to make your life a living hell." She looked me dead in the eyes with mischievous smile. Ah, there she is.

"I look forward to it." I looked at cleavage. Her breast were spilling out of her tank top. Her breast must've grown due to the pregnancy. The sight was enough to make blood rush down to my cock. I pulled the blanket that was covering her lower half off and met with sight of her long legs, thick thighs and yellow thong that made her spectacular brown skin look even more beautiful.

"What the fuck are doing?" She sneered at me, trying to close herself again. But she didn't have the chance. My body was already between her legs and lips on her neck. I sucked on the sweet spot on her neck while gently trying to lay her on her back. I continue to place wet kisses from her next to her jaw. She let out little whimpers then grabbed my connected her lips with mine. The kiss was aggressive and full of need, letting me know she wanted me just as much as I wanted her. She pull away and looked at me with hooded eyes. "You're wearing too much clothes,take it off. "She commanded. I got up and undressed everything except my boxers, I looked over to her to finding already looking at me with nothing but her thong on. Went back between and took a nipple into my mouth and begin playing with other between my fingers. She was a moaning mess. I kissed her down her body. When I got to her core, I ripped her thong off. "Seriously?!" She rolled her eyes but mine was fixated on her pussy. I spread her legs further apart to get a better view. I glided my fingers up her slit.

"So wet." I said before diving in. I sucked on her nub making her squirm and pull on my hair causing me to let out groan. I plunged my tongue into entrance and rubbed her clit. It didn't take long for her to come. She pulled my hair and kept my head still while she grinded her hips on my mouth.

"Fuckkk, yes, yee..." She let out as came all over my mouth. She tasted even better than I remembered. I quickly came up and got rid of my boxers. I stroked myself, spreading the pre-cum on my tip. I guided myself to entrance and immediately plunged in. Fuck! She felt so fucken good. I started rapidly pounding into her. She moaned. "Fuck, ri- ight thereee." I reached down and rubbed her clit forcing out another orgasm from her. Her body seemed to get the memo because she was about to come. I pulled out of her and started eating her out. I swirl my tongue on her nub, making figures with my tongue. I bit down on clit making her arch her back. I sucked on it soothing the pain of my bite. She gripped my hair tighter and locked my head between her thighs. Her body going stiff as she came. I flipped her over to be on all fours. I arched her back to my liking. I slapped her ass a few times and watched it jiggled." Can you fuck me already?" She asked impatiently.

"So fucking greedy." I begin teasing her with cock. Sliding it up and down her slit. She moaned out in frustration. I decided to stop teasing her and fuck her. As soon as I was in her she immediately started to fuck me. Throwing her ass back using my dick as her toy. My balls tighten so I began thrusting into her. "Fuck!I'm about to come." She stopped moving letting me do all the work. My grip on her hips tighten and our skin was slapping against each other hard.

"Shit, shittt" she came undone. Squeezing my dick making me come undone. I groaned at feeling of her pussy milking my cock. I pulled out of her and picked her and walked to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet. I ran bath water. "Murat!" She called me. I looked over to her. "I'm done." I smirked knowing she isn't able to walk. She just rolled her eyes, looking annoyed. I walk over to her and picked her. I walk us over to the bath and placed her in before leaving the room and taking a shower in the other bathroom. When I got back to her bedroom to find her getting dressed. I got dressed in the clothes I had on. I walked over to her and gently grabbed her jaw to look me in the face.

"I'll be here by 9 so be done by then. And don't make me wait because there will be consequences." I said sternly before leaving her apartment.