Chapter 33

Aurora

After the doctor told me that Jasmine was going to fine and that she was only dehydrated and slightly  malnourished. I was relief but I was mostly pissed at myself that wasn't there to protect her.

I went to the basement where Murat was holding Marcus and I'm honestly not coming back here. The smell of blood and rotting flesh just hang the air. It was sickening. But the sight of Murat torturing Marcus was not. You know what maybe I will come here again.

It looks so in his element like he was born to this which he was but that's beside the point. He looked hot doing it. The way he swung the hammer effortlessly on Marcus's kneecaps causing him to let out the loudest scream I've ever heard from a man.

He was about to a hot branding iron and put it into his eyes but when he was close the eyes, Marcus began talking.

" It was O'Connor." He blurt out.

"That Irish fuck." Murat grumbled. He looked over to where I was standing and motioned me to come over. "I think my wife and you have a score to settle. So I'll her to it." He said handing me the things I asked for.

I crouch down in a squat and begin unbuckling his pants.

"Aurora what are you doing?"

"You know that baby you took away from me. It would've been 9/10 now. But because of you, it didn't get that opportunity. But I also have to thank you because the child would've lived to with the knowledge that it had a poor excuse of a father. And also you brought Jasmine into my life. You know the girl that laying in a hospital bed that you raped and starved. " I took the kitchen scissors and tested it out cutting his thigh with it." It's sharp enough."
I went for his ball sack and he screamed for me to stop but I wasn't having any of it. I cut his testicles off slowly. He hollered in pain with every snip.

When I was done I ask Murat to hand me the meat tenderizer. I took the meat tenderizer and beat his penis until it was flatter than flat bread. He looked weak. He voice was hoarse, you could hardly hear him scream anymore.

" Baby, can you turn over on all fours preferably. " He did and I kissed his cheek in gratitude. I took the hammer and used the thick handle of it to penetrate his asshole. I shoved it in deep until he was bleeding. " Get raped isn't nice. Is it?" I pouted. He sobbed while shook his head. "Unfortunately, this is how you're going to die. Like the bitch you are." I said before leaving him there.

I was in the shower in Murat's office. I needed to get that piece of shit's blood of me. In the midst of standing under water, I felt someone hold my waist and kiss my shoulder.

"You did so good." He congratulated me. I hummed in satisfaction. I turned over and faced him, staring at him lustfully.

"I deserve a reward, don't you think?"

He said nothing. He just dipped his head and captured my lips in a feverish kiss. I put my arms around his shoulders and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss.

He pulled away and turn me around quickly causing to hold the shower glass for support so I wouldn't fall. He patted my legs slightly before he shoved his length into me. The action made me move forward, making my mush against the shower glass. We both moaned out.

" You pussy feel so good, dolcezza." He praised as he slowly thrusted into me.

He pulled my hair back and fucked me harder. All while giving me praise. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't speak. My entire body was numb and all I could feel was dick slamming into me at unimaginable speed. My legs were shake and I was scared I was going to fall but Murat's arm was wrapped around me securely.

"I'm going to cum." I said breathlessly.

His hand went to my clit and rubbed aggressively. I let out a silent scream as came. I was so sensitive but he kept rubbing my clit and fucking me into oblivion.

"Please, please cum." I pleaded with him. I can't take it anymore."

" I'm almost there, dolcezza."

I could feel another orgasm approaching and walls gripped Murat's dick in a vice grip. I bit on my arm as came while Murat let string of curses. He pulled out and I almost fell on the floor but he caught me.

" Let's get you cleaned up. We're wasting water."

After my shower with Murat, I went to Jasmine's room. I was surprised to find Dante there. They were having conversation full of smiles.

" Well, well what do we have here." I said leaning against the doorframe. They jumped. "So this is the girl you were talking about?" I raised my eyebrows. He stratch the back of his neck and nodded. " Well, then. Forget my advice. By the way Murat wants you. " He got up and kissed her cheek before leaving the room.

" Jasmine, are you blushing? "

" No, of course not." She touched her cheeks. I laughed. "Help me get cleaned please. " I nodded and helped her to  bathroom. She look in the mirror and shrieked." I can't believe he saw me like this. I look like the Esma from the emperor's new groove. " I laughed at the reference because it was true because her cheeks were hollow. She looked at me mad. " Fuck you Aurora."

" I'm sorry but it's true. Beside that man looked at you like you were a rare flower or something."

I put help her in the bath and begin washing her hair.

" Aurora, I didn't know. "

" Of course you didn't. How could you have know? All that matters is that you're safe now. "

" But I should've told who I was with and all this would've been avoided. "

" It doesn't matter. You're safe now and don't go blaming yourself here. "

" He was after you, you know. He thought by being with me. I'll eventually lead him to where you live. But when he found out you were out of the country he decided to do this because he knew you'd come."

" And I'm sorry, I took so long to do so. I should've known something was wrong when I didn't hear from you in a week. " I said sadly.

" But you came. "

" I love you. "

" I love you too." I rinsed her hair.

" Now tell me about how you and Dante met."