#9 Repetition

Andrea's POV

I could only hope that my plan would work. Jessy and Hailey clearly needed some privacy, but Sandra wasn't the best at reading clues, and I knew they would get interrupted if we stayed.

This was supposed to be a simple rouse to get Sandy away from the cabin, so the lovebirds could have some alone time. It might have been a bit mean not telling her, but hailey's a very private person, and she's probably already bothered by the fact that I've figured them out.

I needed an excuse to convince Sandra to come with me, and getting dinner seemed like the most believable excuse. "But why don't we just order in?" She asked me, clearly not understanding why we should pick it up in person.

"Because we could look around a bit on our way to the restaurant. You know, see what are some things we could try later on. Besides, I don't think many restaurants accept order-ins from the middle of nearly-nowhere." I reasoned with her. She agreed after some contemplation.

"That's true. And looking around would be a good idea. Let's go. Are Hailey and Jessy coming?"

"I don't know. I'll go and ask them real quick." My conversation with Hailey was going to be either the most awkward or the most funny, since we've known each other. Knowing Hailey, it was probably going to be the latter.

As soon as i enter, I hear the shower turn on. I can only hope that it's not the both of them in there, so I knock on the door of the bedroom. After a bit of rustling around, Hailey answers, but doesn't open the door.

"Hey, I hope I'm not interrupting anything, Sandy and I are going to get some food for dinner. Text me what you want." I told her, trying to listen for jessy's presence, but she really must have been in the shower, because all I heard on the other side was Hailey's mumbling.

"Sure. But why didn't you just text?" She asked. I understood her frustration with the situation, but she knew I wouldn't just interrupt her during this if I had a better choice.

"So it's not Sandy who just barges in without knocking. Because you clearly couldn't wait to have the house for yourselves. We won't be in a rush so have fun. Just make sure to clean up before we get home please."

My explanation (and the cheeky accusation) was followed by her yelling out a 'fuck you'. I snickered at the choice of insult and yelled back to her 'tell that to Jessy' before going to my room.

Sandy was already in there, she was done changing. She was wearing black jeans with a grey tank top and a bunch of necklaces. I also changed out of my bathing-suit.

I chose a lavender-color dress. It's an off-the-shoulder dress, which reaches just under my knees. I put on a pair of flats with it and that was my outfit.

We made our way to the nearest restaurant, which was a homey diner near the fair we wanted to go to. We obviously didn't go there without Hailey and Jessy, but we did take a peak on our way, trying to see what the fair can offer.

In the diner, I texted hailey, asking what they want, and besides the answer was also a text "eat at the restaurant, we're still busy ;)" I chose no to question her, and told Sandra what Hailey texted me.

"She said we should eat here. Apparently they went on a run and they might be away for a while." I told Sandra, who seemingly contemplated on saying something. "So what you mean is they are still fucking and they don't want us near them?" She asked, and my jaw dropped.

"You knew about them!?" She snickers before cheekily saying; "Honey, I think you were the last one to find out. It was really oblivious. Besides, they should learn to lock Hailey's door. Just because we're supposed to be in class doesn't mean we can't walk in on them."