Chapter 2: A Little Alone Time

CatNap POV:

As I slept, I had a dream about me and DogDay having little kittens and puppy's. I woke up and started to silently cry. I knew that we could never have any, both of us being boys. I guess I didn't sleep for long, because Hoppy Hopscotch and DogDay were still talking. He was still holding my hand, even when I was asleep. "CatNap, are you ok?" DogDay asked me, I guess he could feel me crying. "Yup." I said. "Just then, Hoppy said. "Well, I think I overstayed my welcome." "Before you go, I'm sorry for what I did in DogDay's house." I said, groggily. "It's fine, you were just worried about it, and I know that I'm not the best with secrets." She said. Hoppy walked out, and slowly closed the door, peaking through the crack. Once she filled closed the door, I saw that Hoppy was watching through the open window. We saw her watching us, but we didn't care. We just kept kissing, and whispering that we love each other. Once the sun (it's fake, sadly) started to rise, we got ready to go to our jobs. Today was Wednesday, which was the only day that we weren't in Ms. Delights, so we headed to DogDays house to do some planning, after borrowing a whiteboard and whiteboard markers from Craftycorn without her permission, (that's what we are calling it) we entered his house. It smelled of vanilla, with a hint of blueberry. Once we set up everything, DogDay asked me "What can I do to repay you?" "What do you mean?" I asked. "You know." DogDay said. I knew that he was referring to when he fell off my house. "Two things, a kiss on the lips, and a plan for our date." I said. After him kissing me on the lips, hugging me around the neck, and got out a whiteboard marker. "So where should we go?" DogDay asked. "Well, we can't really go anywhere, because we are trapped inside this place." I said. "Well, we could ask Picky Piggy to make us a dish." DogDay said. "Maybe it'll have to get take-out." I said. "Then we can do it." I continued. I say DogDay look a little nervous. "Too soon?" I asked. "Ya, a little too soon for my liking." DogDay said. "Sorry" I responded. "It's fine, I just want a normal date, no... you know." DogDay said. "Well, then we can do take-out at least, and watch a movie." I said. "Does it have to be a scary movie?" DogDay whimpered. "Of course not." I said. Just then, we heard a knock on the door. As DogDay opened the door, I saw Craftycorn at the door. "Do you have my art supplies?" Crafty asked. (DogDay hadn't opened the door much, so Crafty couldn't see it) "No, why?" DogDay asked, asking as if he genuinely confused. "Well, I'll go to CatNap's house to see if he has it." Crafty said. We cracked up when DogDay closed the door.

(Thank you so much for 500+ views! I would have never imagine how many people cared for this. New stretch goals will be added! Yesterday there was only 206, now there is 536! Thank you again!)