Chapter 5: Betrayal

CatNap POV:

When we got up, DogDay grabbed my hand, and interlocked fingers. I felt my face flush when he did, I'm not sure why. His soft fur just made it better. We walked back to the his house, and DogDay set up the bed (not for smut weirdos, just to sleep) and he lit the candles that I gave him. I looked at his clock, and it was 10:47pm. The light aroma made me feel drowsy, as well as DogDay. I wrapped his tail around his waist, and turned on the lamp, being so happy that it was dim. I grabbed my diary and started writing. 

"Dear Diary, today was my and DogDay's first date. I went a little overboard, but I still think that it went well. I gave him some gifts, and some kisses. I love him. Make sure to meet 1006 in 2 days at lunch time."

I closed the diary, turned off the light, and hugged DogDay. His slow chest movement, his warm body, it just felt good. I felt like I could only sleep like this.

I had just woken up, and I was on my face. DogDay had disappeared. As I became conscious of my surroundings, I heard water pouring. I check outside, but it was only cloudy. I guess he was taking a shower, so I got back under the covers for a little rest, but after a little bit, I was still awake. I got out of bed, and raided the fridge. He just had some meat and some sweets, which didn't surprise me. I turned around and I saw DogDay 'attempt' to jumpscare me. "Ahhh, so scary." I said sarcastically. "Ok, I know, that wasn't the best, but can we actually do something today?" DogDay said. "Sure, what do you want to do?" I asked, still feeling hungry. "Well, I thought that the children are back at school today, right?" He asked. "Yes, I know we have to go back today." I said, yawning. "Hey, can you make me some waffles?" I ask, as he paces around the room. "Sure, how many?" He asks me. "1 is fine." I reply. "Can I help you?" I ask. "Sure!" He says, and I see his tail wag faster then a fans blade of max speed. 

(Time skip to when they finish da waffles)

CatNap went 'Nomnomnom' and DogDay went 'Nomnomnom' and they had a lot of fun just telling stories about their experiences with the children and eating the waffles. As we finished, I ask if I need to do the dishes. He says no. DogDay grabs my hand, interlocks mine and his fingers. "Are you sure we should?" I ask. "Sure, we've done it sometimes earlier, its fine!" He said, energetic. "Sure." I said. We walked out of the door, and I felt betrayed. (hahahahahaha) Their was flowers and a drawing of me and DogDay kissing on the hill. There was also a note saying "happy for your relationship, h+c (not shipping them). Rage built inside of me, I felt almost hellish.

(bro imagine hellish CatNap instead of Banban, and no, I do not call Nightmare CatNap Hellish Catnap)

I turned into my true form, and said "I will kill them"