Chapter 3: Helping Love

DogDay POV:

After returned the stuff we used for our date ideas, I invited Hoppy Hopscoth over again. I just hope that CatNap is fine with this.

CatNap POV:

DogDay was pacing around the room, as if he was waiting. I wondered what he was doing. Just then we heard a knock on the door. As DogDay opened it, I realized that it was Hoppy. I still felt bad about what I did. (Not important to the story, but I just won a chess game in 7 moves. That's the lowest amount of moves I have ever done to get a checkmate. Done this twice lol)

"Hello." Hoppy Hopscotch said, almost nervously. "Come in!" DogDay said. As he walked, he started muttering under his breath, but he couldn't hear it. "Before he could control himself, he blurted out. "Are you mad at me?" This seemed to take Hoppy by surprise. "No." She said, with a puzzled look on her face. I blushed, being so embarrassed. After a minute of silence, Hoppy said "So, have you guys decided what you guys are going to do for the date?" "Well, we were thinking for the date was to get some food from Picky, and watch a movie." DogDay said. "Unless.... we don't have to go to Picky's." I said. "What do you mean?" DogDay said. Then it hit him. "We can have waffles." DogDay said, grinning broadly. I also grinned broadly. "Um, is there I'm missing here?" Before DogDay could start taking, I put my tail in front of his mouth. "Let me explain."

Disclaimer! If you do not want to hear the story again, please scroll till you see this sign 👍🏻

"You remember the night where you were under the Bron Streetlight, and you saw us hanging by my ladder?" I said. "Yes." Hoppy said, looking confused. "Well, DogDay had brought me waffles, but then dropped them before he could give them to me." "Ohhhhhhh" Hoppy said.

👍🏻

"So that's why." Hoppy said. "Yup." We (catnap and dogday) said in unison. I blushed, and I saw that DogDay did too. "So then, when is it?" Hoppy asked. We both looked at each other. "You mean you don't have date for your date?" Hoppy said, slapping her head. "Well, Hoppy, when do you think that we should do it?" DogDay asked. "Well, I think that you guys should do it on the Friday." Hoppy said. "Why?" I asked. "I don't know, because then you won't have children to take care of until the next day, and they know to just stay in bed on the weekends, because it is just play days." Hoppy said. "Should we?" DogDay asked. "Sounds good." I said. "So, what did you ask me over for?" Hoppy asked. "Just to hang out." DogDay said.

(Time skip, they talked about nothing important)

*Knock, Knock, Knock* "Who is it?" I asked. "Let me go see." DogDay said. 

DogDay POV:

It was Kickin Chickin. I didn't know what to do. "It's Kickin, what do we do?" "Just let him in, unless you don't want to." CatNap said. "He's probably going to get us drunk, might as well." I said, shrugging my shoulder. "Whazzz upppppp!" Kickin Chickin said. I saw that he had a bottle of wine. Behind him, was Crafty, Piggy, Bubba, and Bobby. It surprised me that Bubba came, due to that he normally stays away from drinks and drugs. "Who's down for some Truth or Drink?" "It's a little late, don't you think?" I said nervously. "Ehhh, it's only 9:30." "Fine, come in." I said, hesitantly. As we sat in a circle, Kickin explained the rules. "Since Truth or Dare is overdone, we are playing Truth or Drink. When they ask someone Truth or Drink, the person must either pick Truth, which is telling the Truth, obviously, and if you pick Drink, you have to take a sip of wine. One more rule. If you do not want to do the Truth question, you have to take two sips. Once you get picked and you pick Truth or Pick, you get to pick who next. Everyone down?" Everyone nodded in agreement. "Since I provided the drink, I believe that it is fair that I start." Kickin said. "So...... CatNap, Truth Or Drink." "I think I'll drink." As I saw CatNap drink a sip, I saw that he flinched. "Hhhhmmmm, DogDay, Truth or Drink." After deciding for a second, I settled on Truth. "So, DogDay, who is your favorite child?" (In my world, each Critter had a favorite child, and at times, they can cause some heated conversation.) "I think that it has to be Ollie." As soon as I said this, voice overlapped like insanity. It was one of the loudest things that I had ever heard. Just then, CatNap stood up. Everyone calmed down. "I believe that it is DogDay's turn to pick." Catnap said, viciously. "I pick........ Bobby." Just then I felt horrible. I don't know why, but I just did. I ran to the bathroom. And I threw up.

CatNap POV:

DogDay had just thrown up. "No one follow me." I said, rushing to the bathroom. Their he was, his orange fur bent over the sink. It took 5 minutes for him to stop. Once he was done, I grabbed a towel to wipe his mouth. He blushed as I did, so I wrapped my tail around his hip to comfort him. I didn't wrap much, just a little. Then I washed out the sink. "Just go lay in bed, I'll get everything in control." I said. He did as I said. Before I left, I said. "Do you need anything?" "All I want is you.... and some water." This made me blush madly, but I did as he said. "Guys, I need you to leave." I said. "And what if we don't want to?" Kickin said, obviously drunk. "Just hand me the wine, and leave." I said. Kickin put down the wine, and stood up. He walked over to me and attempt the punch me. I grabbed his fist that he used to punch me, then held him by his neck. "YOU WANT ME TO USE THE GAS ON YOU?" I said, enraged. "Sure." He said, look happy as he ever had. I threw him to the ground, and breathed out the gas on me. He fell asleep. "So, anyone else disagree?" I said, furiously. Bobby stood up, handed me the bottle, and walked over to the door and opened it. As the rest walked out, I threw out Kickin's unconscious body, and I asked Hoppy to stay. "Thank you for keeping this whole thing under locks." I said to Hoppy. "No problem!" She said, energetic as always. I hugged her, and I felt her get warmer. "Th..th..a..n..ks" She said, stuttering. "Uh, do you mind if I crash here?" She said. "Let me ask DogDay." I said. "Ok." She responded. I got DogDay's water, and headed towards his room. As I placed the water on his desk, I asked him. "Can Hoppy stay for the night." He was under the sheets, not looking well. "Sure." He said, nauseously. "Just tell her to turn the T.V down if she watching it." He continued. "Just make sure to come back soon." He said, with a smile. As I grabbed some blankets, she asked. "Why are you doing this?" "Don't know, just wanted to." I finally went into DogDay's bed, curled my tail around his body, and cuddled him. His warmth was incredibly warm.

(How the Hell do I have 2K Views? Thank you so much!)