Chapter 4: Eclipse

DogDay POV:

I had just realized what was happening. CatNap was snuggling me, wrapping his tail around my body, and his arms around me. I tried to move, but the more I moved, the more he snuggled me. "CatNap?" I whimpered. "Yes?" He asked. "Can you not hug me?" I said. "Just one more minute, doggie." My heart started beating more quickly as soon as he said this. "Sure, kitten." I responded. He starting purring and brushing my head. After a little bit, he let me go. I put on some music on the radio, and started dancing, the music flowing through my body. That when I realized that CatNap was watching me. I blushed a scarlet red, but he didn't seem to notice. He changed the radio music to tango (idk the kind, so Imagine the music that they play during tango dances.) He grabbed my hand, and we started dancing. We span around, and just let the music guide us. After a while of dancing like there is no other purpose for us, I saw that Hoppy wake up and was watching. "So, you lovebirds, how was your dance?" Hoppy said, smiling. "We both we blushing madly. "Very good." CatNap said, with a smile on his face. "Ho..w....w mu..ch....did...y.ou...see?" I stuttered, feeling very embarrassed. "The whole thing." She responded. "Want to do some more?" CatNap asked, with a grin. "Sure." I said. We danced for the next 5 minutes, letting CatNap spin me around, moving back and forth. Once we were done, we went to work. I'm sort of the sub for any of the smiling critters, or just a supportive person.

(Time Skip to Friday, 9pm because I am lazy, just wanted to put in some story)

I put up some decorations, and went to the gift shop to get a plushy of me. The Staff said it was on the house. I got some wrapping paper and put a bow on it. I put it on the living room table, and started make the waffles. I had just finished them when I heard a knock on the door. As I opened the door, my mouth dropped. CatNap was there, in a tuxedo and a top hat, with roses in one hand and 2 presents in the other. As soon as he saw me, he blushed. "Doggie, do you think that I went overboard?" CatNap said. "Nope, you're even more cute now, kitten." I said. He placed down the presents on the living room table, and walked over to the dining table. I saw that he had a rose in his hand. He put it on the table (this will be important later, trust me.) and started chowing down. He was eating as if he hadn't eaten in days. He blushed when he noticed I was staring at him eat. "Fuck, I'm messing up, aren't I?" CatNap said. "No, I don't really care." I said. He ran into the bathroom, closed the door, and he screamed in pain. I ran to the bathroom, and opened the door. Blood was in the sink, and he had raw skin where he scratched himself with his claw. "Why did you do that?" I said. "Because I'm messing up the date, Doggie." CatNap said. He turned into plush form, and just sat there, staring at me. I carried him to the couch, and returned to his normal form. I got some blankets and put them on him. He took off the tux to reveal that he had a hoodie and some pants. "Open your presents." He said, with smile. I opened the first one, and there was a few lavender scented candles, with some matches. "I'll use them if you don't want them." CatNap said. "No, I'll use them for sure." I said, smiling. "Lavender and Vanilla work well together." I said. "Will you stop flirting?" CatNap said, laughing. "Oh, I didn't even realize what I was saying." I said, laughing with him. "Open your other one." I did, and my mouth dropped. It was a VHS of a Smiling Critters Episode. It was titled "DogDay's Big Day" (Why it is so surprising to find these is my au, all the ones with CatNap were destroyed, and this had CatNap a LOT in it.) "I haven't seen this episode in ages!" I said, smiling. "Put the VHS in the player and over here and cuddle with me." CatNap said. I laid on his chest, and he wrapped his tail around me. The video started. 

(If you don't care for the video, just skip till you see this 🍪)

*=Narrator

#=Action

S-M-I-L-E everyday! When you are down and out, no need to frown and pout! Cause' Smiling Critters' here to say: S-M-I-L-E everyday! *It was DogDay's birthday, and DogDay had just woken up.* He saw that a present was left on the couch, it had a tag saying to DogDay from CatNap + others. "Hmm, I wonder what inside?" DogDay said. #DogDay looked around and saw that CatNap was standing there.# "Don't open it yet" CatNap said. "Why not?" DogDay said. "Just trust me, let's go for a walk" CatNap said. #CatNap and DogDay walked around Playcare, when they found the snack shop ran by Picky Piggy# "Hey Piggy, can we have two Vanilla ice creams." CatNap said. "Awww, vanilla is so boring, are you sure you don't want our special, Apple-Cinnamon Twist?" Picky said. "DogDay?" CatNap said. "Nah, sometimes boring is still good." DogDay said. "So two vanilla ice creams, please." CatNap said. #They walk to the park, and see Craftycorn, Hoppy, and Bubba# "Hey, guys, does this look good?" Craftycorn asked CatNap and DogDay, the picture being a picture of Bubba holding a chalkboard with a math equation. "Yup!" DogDay said. "Well, we better get going!" CatNap said. "Let's see what Kickin doing." CatNaps said as they were walking. "Whazzz up!" Kickin said. "Watcha doing?" DogDay said. "Nothing." Kickin said. #CatNap and DogDay walked around the block back to DogDay's house# "Open the door, CatNap, please." DogDay said. "Sure." He said. As CatNap opened the door, all the critters yelled "Surprise!" CatNap hugged DogDay, and said "Happy Birthday!"

🍪

CatNap POV: (Finally)

The VHS had finally ended, and I released him from my tail, but he still stayed there. "You know what would finish this night?" DogDay said. "What?" I said. "A dance." He responded. I grabbed my rose and we turned on the radio, and started, doing what the music told us to. We moved left and right, spinning each other, till we got tired. "Come on." I said. "Do we have to?" DogDay, looking tired and whimpering. "Please." I said. "Fine." He responded. I grabbed his hand, and locked our fingers. DogDay put his arm on my shoulder, and we walked to the hill. "Aren't the stars beautiful?" I said, as we laid down on the hill. DogDay pulled me closer, and I wrapped my tail around his body, and we kissed. It was a few minutes before DogDay broke the kiss.

???

"Hey, Crafty, look!" ??? Said as Crafty rushed to the window. "We have to tell the others!" Crafty said, as she looked at DogDay and CatNap kissing. "Let's do it in the dawn, then we can tell the others before they wake up." ??? Said.

(How do I Have 5K views??? I think you guys are trolling)