New world?

Falling... That's all he remembered before he hit the ground and awoke in this strange new world. Hyunjin wandered the new land and stared in awe at how serene it was. He felt oddly at peace... That was until he heard a strange growling coming from behind him. His heart was racing as he slowly turned around to see a huge demon standing behind him, pointed and sharp teeth showing as it stared him down. It didn't take him long to turn and start running, hoping the demon wouldn't catch him before he could find a place to hide. He heard the demon coming at him, hearing it rapidly approaching but he managed to dodge a swipe of its blade before he slid under a huge structure made of stone, effectively blocking the demon from getting to him for now. He fell to the ground and panted hard as he tried to catch his breath. Once he felt like the world wasn't spinning, he stood up and wandered through the new area, seeing a town in the distance. He looked back at the demon who was still trying to get to him and took off before it had a chance to break the stone. He soon made it to the town, his lungs still burning from all the running he had done to get there. He wandered through the town and took notice of the townsfolks. They dressed in what looked to be olden-time clothing, clothing he remembered seeing from history books when he toured Europe.

"Interesting... I am going to stick out ..." He sighed but still walked through the town, finding it strange that no one seemed to take notice of his strange clothing.

He walked until he found the Inn, walking inside and seeing the liveliness of it. He smiled and felt an odd sense of joy from seeing all the happy people. He took a seat and was greeted by the hostess.

"Well, hello! Welcome to the Golden Throne Inn! You don't look like you're from these parts, are you an adventurer?" She asked with a smile.

"Um... I guess? I don't really know ... Where I am exactly..." He replied.

She tilted her head at his response. "You don't know where you are? What do you mean by that?"

"I mean... I only just got to this strange world, and I've already nearly been killed by a demon wielding a sword as tall as I am..." He replied which made the hostess gasp.

"Another world? How exciting! You come from another world?!" She happily exclaimed before the rest of what he said registered which made her excitement turn to sorrow.

"Oh... The demons... They have been running rampant since the children of that blasted demon came of age..." She sighed.

This made Hyunjin curious. Children? What did she mean by that?

"I don't think I follow... What demon and what children?"

She sat down across from him and stared him in the eye.

"The children of the son of the hell god Kron ... The demon known as Nekron ... Had multiple children ... They all have recently come of age, and many have chosen to follow a similar path to their father and became warlords or other types of warriors... His youngest child ... The most powerful of them all has recently come of age... We are unsure of what he plans to do yet, but we all dread what his choice will be..." She told him before she went on to explain everything that he needed to know about their world and what he would need to know to survive.