City of Queliphon

The two were outside the grand city of Queliphon when they heard a commotion within the city. Marcus was quick to jump into action, rushing inside the city with Hyunjin more or less being forced into the fray. The two ran for what seemed like hours to Hyunjin until they came across this strange woman. She was tall with short hair, blonde with some light splashes of red and a strange outfit despite her rather enormous size. The two were outside the grand city of Queliphon when they heard a commotion within the city. Marcus was quick to jump into action, rushing inside the city with Hyunjin more or less being forced into the fray. The two reached the square where they were met with an enormous woman wielding a massive battle axe and shield. Hyunjin wondered about the origin of the massive weapons but was snapped out of his thought process by Marcus telling him to take a weapon.

"Take a weapon?! Marcus, I have no battle experience! I barely know how to use a sword!" He retorted but Marcus didn't seem to care and handed Hyunjin a sword.

He took the sword and tried to hold it yet it was heavy. A master weapon crafter happened to be nearby and saw Hyunjin's struggle. He looked over to see what the two were about to square up with and he shook his head.

The large woman didn't seem to notice them and took off on her massive Pegasus. The two lowering their guard before being approached by the weaponsmith. He noticed Marcus and laughed.

"Marcus! Long time no see, my friend!" The weaponsmith exclaimed as he walked over to the pair.

Marcus looked over to the weaponsmith and his eyes lit up at the sight of his old friend. The two gave each other a hug before Marcus looked over to the obviously confused Hyunjin. The weaponsmith smiled as he walked over to Hyunjin and held out his hand.

"You must be the outlander! Quite the feat to come from another world and survive!"

Hyunjin felt lost again, what did this guy mean by outlander? He merely shook his head and took the man's hand and shook it. He introduced himself as Lyndin who told Hyunjin about all the weapons and armor he had made Marcus over the years since he joined the order, telling him about all the places he had seen and what materials he had used.

"So Lyndin! Why come out here?" Marcus asked.

"I came to sell some of my wares. Queliphon has such a massive market that I will get plenty of business." Lyndin replied.

Marcus nodded before Hyunjin spoke up.

"Do.. Do you have anything that might work for me? This sword is nice but I can barely pick it up..." Hyunjin asked.

"I was about to offer you a custom weapon! The outlander should have a weapon fit for them!" Lyndin smiled.

Hyunjin followed him to the little shop that Lyndin had set up while he would be in the city before taking measurements for Hyunjin's new weapon. He showed Hyunjin many different sword styles and allowed him to choose which he would want. He then chose the best materials for the weapon and began to work on it. Smelting the metals, making the cast before he poured the molten metal into the form. He then cooled it enough to take it to the anvil where he pounded out the shape and began to add the enchanted pieces to the blade before he cooled it in water. He then got to work on the handle and the sheath, giving both some interesting designs that Hyunjin was enchanted by.

Once Lyndin was finished with the leather working and crafting portion of the weapon, he took the blade and attached it to the handle, sharping it before sheathing the weapon. He turned to Hyunjin and smiled before he handed him the weapon.

"There you are, lad! One sword specialty made for you!"

Hyunjin bowed and thanked Lyndin for such a gracious gift, something he never expected to get before he looked to Marcus.

"Now then... Can you teach me the proper ways to use a sword? I know some things but I need to know more before I go into combat."

"Of course! I would be honored to teach you swordsmanship!" Marcus replied with a big smile on his face.  

As the two went on to the training ground, Hyunjin thought back to the huge woman that was in the city before. He looked to Marcus.

"Hey... Who was that woman? She was massive! Didn't seem like anyone like you or me..."

Marcus sighed and looked over to him.

"That... Was the oldest child of Nekron... Demevu. She's the guardian of the Akarune family and she takes her position very seriously ... Especially when it comes to Nekronos. She is extremely protective of him... Be careful around her..."

"Demevu..." Hyunjin thought... Now wondering what he could do to get her on his side, perhaps she could convince her little brother to help him as he felt that Nekronos was the key to getting home.