06

by the next sunday, her and her friends had posted 7 videos to their channel to make up for lost time. Catorina still hadnt shared the news with her friends that THE george clarkey followed her back. Or that the sidemen did! and she knew if she waited to long they'd figure it out themselves. maybe thats what she wanted.

Monday now, and catorina figured they were doing MORE filming when her roomates called her downstairs but she was wrong, they just wanted to spend some quality time together and watch youtube like they usually do. They started of with watching catt's 20 vs 1. Catorina had decided shrinking into the couch in shame was the best option while watching this. When she realised she was yet to look at the comments and dms she received about the video.

Catorina decided in that moment she'd do it sureonded by her friends, pulling out her phone and preparing for the worst she clicked onto youtube. Finding the video and tapping onto the comments tab was nerve wracking to say the least.

user09369 -
i hate catorina, shes so annoying.

user62917 -
Catt's so hilarious get her back on ! 🤍

user629 -
Catts humour fits so excellent into this group

user9262 -
The catorina and harry sibling duo is so nicee

user720 -
i dont know why you guys like catorina, her humours dry and shes so annoying.

user91710 -
The father-daughter duo with Josh and Catt is so cutee.

user91620 -
she so ugly man.

none of the comments were too worrying, just the usual. ugly , annoying etc. She wasnt too worried about those ones , so next was onto instagram. Now she was worried about the dms, alot of the times dms were not nice things and sometimes they did upset her. but she figured if she got throught it now she wouldnt continue worrying about it later on.

Cattieoakscute
Hi cat!! i know you probably
wont see this but i just wanted
to say how amazing i think
you are, and how much you
inspire me. i love you so much
catt and you should keep doing
what your doing because you are
destined for it!

Catorina couldnt stop the smile that approached her face, sure the hate got tough sometimes but comments and messages like this made it all worth it. To know she could inspire someone in a good way like this was truely empowering.

okCattie369
thank you so much!!
you are such a sweetheart
i love you too 🤍

cattie quiclkly typed out a response, before clicking off to find the next one. She figured the rest wouldnt be as nice.

Jacobcarol78
hi. you are so fucking
annoying, like your nails
on a chalkboard annoying.
i hope to never see you in
a sidemen video again.

harsh. Catorina chose not to reapond to this message, and in turn decided to click onto the next.

Herman6890
you should die.
no one wants you alive,
you are so annoying.

oh. that one certainly hurt, "Cattie? whats wrong." Catorinas head turned at the voice, Rosie was staring at her, concern on her face.
Catorina turned her phone to face her friend and watched her face as she read over the message
"Oh cattie , this is no one but an asshole who wants you to feel bad about yourself because they are insecure." Rosies arms snuck around Catorina in a soft manner. It was comforting.

as much as the negative comments and dms hurt catorina, she knew she would always have her friends. her family. She'd always have them, and maybe thats all she needed.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

instagram!

@Okcattie369 has posted

Liked by @georgeclarkeey, @townsend

Liked by @georgeclarkeey, @townsend.rosie and 67,986 more.
Okcattie369 - i will love me for me 🤍

View comments
( comments are limited )

@Townsend.rosie -
hottie mama 😍

@Freyanightingale -
You are so pretty girl

View more

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Instagram!
You have recieved a message from
@georgeclarkeey
accept or decline?

Georgeclarkeey
Hi building buddy!
how are you

Okcattie369
hello george , whatd
you need

Georgeclakeey
i need an excuse to talk
to my favourite neighbour?

Okcattie369
yes

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>