13: Orenda

๋࣭࣪☾⭑

From the moment he told my friends and Maureen's circle that he's my boyfriend, I began avoiding Arrow. Noong una ay iniiwasan niya ako dahil ayaw niyang pagusapan ang personal niyang buhay, ngunit ngayon ay ako naman ang nagkaroon ng dahilan upang hindi siya kausapin.

I didn't know if I was mad for what he did, or I was just confused. But I didn't also like the idea that he's my boyfriend, well, I wasn't sure at all.

I kinda like it, I guess?

Ugh! Stop with your nonsense, Seven!

It's the weekend, and I was busy answering some journal entry. Colton gave me a book full of Accounting problems. He told me to practice answering the first set and he's going to check it. Naging madalas na rin ang pag-uusap naming dalawa dahil desedido rin akong matuto sa kanya. After all, he could perfect every quiz given by Mr. Tor.

Nakaramdam ako ng uhaw habang nakababad ako sa harapan ng aking study table, kaya naman bumaba ako upang uminom ng malamig na tubig. When I reached downstairs, I saw Tita Meryl at the living room, doing something. I went near her and saw a draft paper.

"Anong ginagawa mo, Tita?" tanong ko, dahilan upang siya'y magulat.

She was touching her chest and said, "I thought it's Arrow. Ikaw lang pala."

"Sorry kung nagulat ko po kayo," sambit ko. "Ano po bang ginagawa niyo?"

She put down the pencil she was holding and spread the draft paper. "I tried looking for a tree house designs in the magazine, but I couldn't find a good one. So I decided to design on my own."

"Woah," I reacted. "You know how to draw, Tita?"

She smiled proudly. "I used to paint in high school. It was my dream to have my own art gallery, but adulthood hit me rock bottom, so I completely forgot my high school dream."

"Sayang naman po," sambit ko. "Mabuti pa kayo ay marunong sa ganyan. Si Arrow ay mukhang walang kahilig-hilig sa arts."

Napangiti naman si Tita Meryl. "Seven, marami ka pang hindi alam kay Arrow."

"What do you mean, Tita?" I asked.

"Arrow loves art as well," she answered. "But a different form of art. He's not into paint brush, but he loves playing musical instruments like piano and guitar."

"Seriously?" I responded. "But he doesn't seem to like music. Sa tuwing gusto kong makinig ng kanta sa sasakyan ay pinapatay niya ito."

Tita Meryl's smile faded. "Maybe because of his father," she said. "He wanted Arrow to focus in sports, that's why he lost his time to music. Arrow even want to produce his own music, but his father didn't like the idea."

A memory struck my head, thinking about Arrow's bucket list that I saw from Tita Meryl's room. I recalled what's written on it, and one of the things listed there was Arrow wanted to produce his own music.

Habang inaalala ang tungkol sa bucket list ay nakarinig ako ng yapak mula sa hagdanan. Tita Meryl quickly rolled the draft of the tree house design she made and put it down the table. When I looked at the stairs, I saw Arrow wearing a sando and red boxer shorts.

He looked hot with red boxers and thin sando.

Seven, don't you know how to behave your mind?

Mabilis kong iniwas ang aking tingin mula sa kanya. I remembered that I had to avoid his gaze because of what he did at the cafeteria.

"Seven, go to my room," he said, and I couldn't do anything but look at him in surprise.