Anniversary night

Story POV

The second the realisation hit shuan he rushed himself back home and got indoors where Y/N and Ed were still sat playing games. Sister like brother.

Shuan POV

I got in the house and went straight to the house phone to call a dinner to see if there were any bookings left "C'mon c'mon!" I said angrily and pacing in the doorway "You gonna thank me then?" Ed says pausing the game "For what." I said waiting for someone to pick the phone up "tiding up" ed says as I have a quick look around the room "Doesn't look that tidy?" I raise an eyebrow at Ed "well couple things I gotta clean up" Ed shrugs.

The phone answer but the second I'm about to speak I get put on hold "Ugh!" I say rubbing my eyes in anger. "Get your messages?" Ed looks over at me again "What messages" I reply biting my lip, Ed replies "Well your mum rang about going out Tommorow night, and then Liz rang about the two of you eating out Tonight." Before I answer him the phone comes off hold "Yeah uhm I know this is really late notice and everything but could you possibly do me uh a table for two tonight at about 8:00?" I say with a bit of hope.

I felt home until I got a bad reply from the diner "Uh sorry we just gave away the last table" I grab the phone and bite it with force out of anger before slamming it down and ending the call.
"What am I gonna do, where are we gonna go?" I said pacing around the front room where my two best friends are sat "Winchester?" Y/N says with a shrug before turning towards me "Don't be stupid! They don't do food" I said, Ed tries to be helpful by saying to get a toasty from the Winchester "Ed this is serious!" I stammered, stressed out.

The phone rings and I pick it back up "hello?" Wondering who was calling me "hi!" Liz says seemingly joyful "soo what's the plan then?" She says, I bit my lip "yeah there was a bit of a mix up with the table babe.." I said hoping she'd believe me "what do you mean?" I could feel her smile fade over the phone "there- there full up.." I knew she was going to get p1ssed with me. "You didn't book it did you" she sounded disappointed.

"So. What is the plan then" Liz questions as I see Y/N and Ed making a W with their fingers, I sigh before hesitating "The Winchester..?" All I hear from then is the phone buzzing after being hung up on. Before leaving the house I grabbed my mum's flowers before heading over to her place.

As I arrive I press the buzzing doorbell with a reply from Diane "helloo?" She says to see who it is. I say "Diane can you let me in please" desperate to talk to Liz. Diane refused so I threatened to climb up the wall, so I did. But it didn't work.. so I again eventually asked to be let in through the door and she let me in.

As I got to Liz I tried to convince her to go to the Winchester she tells me she's going out with David and Diane, I said we can all go together but she said "what you go out with my friends? A failed actress and a tw@t." She says slamming the cupboard doors behind her "I did not call Diane a failed actress!" I say trying to hide my lies. "Look let's book somewhere, have a laugh things will be fine I promise" I follow her around while she gets ready
"You promised you'd stop smoking when I did, you promised you'd go back to the gym, you promised you'd start drinking red wine instead of beer! You promised you'd come on holiday with me!" She says angrily "well we went to Greece?!" I said trying to make myself feel better "we MET in Greece. Your just not the same! You promised things would change!" She sighs as I reply "well I can quick smoking whenever I want! Look here" I take my packet of cigarettes out my pocket and chuck them "see? What- what was the next one?" I say stupidly

"it's not enough shuan" she says changing her voices tone before walking away, I grab the top my my nose and frown with annoyance.
David breaks the silence and says "basically your nine lives are optional." I turn around and shout at him "get f***ed four eyes! Why don't you go out with her you love her so much!"
"What do you mean by that" David smirks as I walk away.

I walk into Lizzie's room and sit beside her, my mums flowers in hand. "I got you these" I lied forgetting about the mother's day note on it. "To a wonderful mum?" She reads off the note, I instantly try and correct it but I just stutter and awkwardly chuckle "their for your mum aren't they" she smiles a little bit "yeah.." I bite my lip before you passed them back to me, "smooth." She says.

She sighs before starting "If I don't do something I'm going to end up spending my whole life in that pub drinking beer wondering where it all went wrong." I looked at her "what do you mean do something?"

Story POV

Next thing shuan knew, Lizzie kicked him out and broke up with him. Shaun was left outside in the rain , his mum's flowers in hand.