Break up

Story POV

After shuan left Lizzies apartment after being broken up with and kicked out shuan decided to meet up in the Winchester with Y/N and Ed.

He went in, sat down with his eyes red and puffy from crying.

Shuan POV:

I sat down with Y/N and Ed, ordered the three of us some beers and sighed leaning my head on my hand.

Y/N POV

As I see shuan walk in all upset a wave of guilt rushed over me, although I didn't do anything I still felt bad for him he is my best friend after all, we all had a pint of beer and my brother Ed started talking to shuan.

Shuan POV

I heard Ed speak up first. "F*ck her. you got your pint, you got your pig snacks? What more do you want?" Ed said taking a drag off his cigarette and blowing the smoke out his mouth, I shrugged with tears in my eyes "Ohh... You want your favourite monkey?"Y/N says and looks at Ed before Ed starts mimicking a monkey and sticking his middle finger up and making a wierd mouth sound once finished mucking around.

I had nothing to say but the face of sadness still occuring "see! I knew you'd get over her" Ed says clearly not realising I'm about to ball my eyes out, Then a song comes on which makes everything 10x worse than it was, Ed slowly turns towards the music box before saying "who the bloody h3ll put this on.." I reply "it's on random" I say before crying and putting my head on my arms.

"Awe for f*ck sake, John yes please mate!" He says before the owner of the shop closes it's doors and candles lit on our table with an extra glass of beer and some shots. Y/N starts ranting on about the people In there which does make me chuckle a little bit, "c'mon mann talk to me" Ed says Taking another smoke from his cigarette "She said If she stayed with me she's be up in here all night for the rest of her life like these sad f***kers drinking a beer wondering where it all went wrong." He saying looking around at the few wary people left in the pub.

"That's harsh, these people are all interesting characters,like snake hips" Ed looks at the odd looking man sat at the bar cigarette In hand "he's all known by the women, strangled his ex wife. And he invented the mobile disco" Ed says, me turning around with a bit of a chuckles but then Y/N start too "and what about her there?" She points at the old, clearly drunk woman in the back corner behind them, Ed takes a glance before turning back around "Cock-asidal-maniac" Y/N and I laugh "She's done it all.." Ed says ranting on which makes me laugh a lot and I suggest another person "what about big John behind the bar?" I said "Undercover mafia, It's true big al says" I look at Ed "and big al says dogs can't look up" I said with a pathetic look on my face "Ugh just think about it, good with a knives, rough look" Ed says about the bar tender, I laugh again "See you don't need Lizz to have a good time?" Y/N reassures me.

"Nah man.." I felt as if I did need Lizz, I couldn't admit I didn't need her for a laugh "Look at me. Can I just say one thing? There's plenty more fish in the sea, I'm not gonna say if you love her let her go and I'm not gonna bombard you either. But the main thing i wanna say is.
Its not the end of the world."

Story POV

After Ed finished his sentence and shuan and Y/N listening, a loud bang was heard from the door. It was a man groaning with his hand on the window, They all just thought it was a man who Had clearly drank to much.

"Sorry were closed!" The bar tender shouts, And the man keeps slamming his hand onto the window.

After shuan, Y/N and Ed leave the Pub they head home, on their way they think they see another drunk man, they were all singing and when they got to going past the man the man groaned, they would sing to the beat of the music and the "man" would reply in sinc.

Once they made it home they were all listening to music from their record loudly and dancing to electro.

Eventually it got to the point pete came downstairs and grabbed the record chucking it out the window.

Shuan POV

"Don't scratch it!" I said after watching Pete pick the disc up, He chucked it out the window in the room "That was the second album I ever bought!" Pete turned around "it's four In the f***ing morning!" Pete says "It's Saturday!" I said in return, until I got cut off by Pete again "No it's not. It's f***ing sunday, and ive got f***ing work in four f***ing hours, and every other f***er in my f***ing department is f***ing I'll now can you see why I'm so f***ing angry!?" He says getting angryer at every word he says, "f*** yeah!?" Ed says to him, "hey-! Pete look, I'm really sorry its just we've all had a couple of a drinks and I've split up with Liz tonight." I tried to calm the situation, Pete sighs calmly "look just keep it down" he goes to walk away before Y/N says "pr1ck." Pete spins back around and start walking towards her, I step Infront of the both of the and try to hold Pete back "nono come on stop it! She's your friend!" I said holding Pete back "She's not my friend she's a f***ing idiot!" Pete shouts as Y/N and Ed look mad "what's that supposed to mean?" They both say at the same time,
Pete starts again "It's means why don't you f*ck off! If  you want to live like an animal go live in the shed you thick f*cks!" Pete rambles "Oh leave them alone!" I say still holding him back

"Stop! Defending them shuan! All they ever do is hold you back, what does it make your life easier having someone around even more of a loser then you are." Pete says to me and I look in disbelief "what's that supposed to mean?" I look at him slightly upset, Pete lifts his hand up "it's means sort your f**king life out mate!" Pete says before Ed interrupts, Pete has a bloody bandage on his hand "What's up with your hand man?" Pete sighs and looks at it "I got mugged on the way home, one of them bit me" Ed laughs "why did they bite you?" Pete gets mad again "I don't know I didn't stop to ask them!?" Pete sighs again "now. I got a splitting headache and your stupid hip hop isn't working" he storms out the room "and the front door is open, AGAIN!" he slams the door closed and goes upstairs. Y/N corrects Pete "Its not hip-hop it's electro, next time I see him he's dead."