Chapter 1

***A/N PLEASE READ***

I had started this story a long time ago but then I stopped because I wasn't really getting feed back. However, I've recently been getting some so I decided to start again. The start of the story is very lame and I tried to touch it up the best I could...BUT I swear it gets better so please keep reading!!! Thank you :)

I groan at my reflection in the mirror not wanting to get ready. I brush my teeth, take a quick shower then slip into a black sheer button up shirt with collars and some black ripped skinny jeans. I tuck in a little part of the shirt in the front and leave the rest down. I put a little bit of eyeliner on and a couple layers of mascara. I can never leave the house at least one of those on for sure.

Putting my hair in a messy pony tail I grab my bag and walk down to get some breakfast and see my mom sitting on the counter with a cup of coffee in her hand and a magazine in the other. I can say that my family has a quite a lot of money because my mom works for magazines and my dad has lots of business around the country. Which also means they are never home.

However, we do have a maid. Rachel. I don't like calling her a maid because I consider her a part of the family. She is one of the closest people in my life right now, I have known her for years.

"Good morning Caitlyn." My mom greets me with a smile.

"Morning." I return the smile.

She eyes me up and down. "Wow sweetie I like your outfit"

"Thank you" I say dramatically fluttering my eyelashes earning a chuckle from my mom.

I always have the latest clothes thanks to my mom. Since she does photo shoots and stuff she knows exactly what's in style. I have to admit, I have a little obsession with clothes as well.

I know my life sounds amazing. What Seventeen year old wouldn't love a rich family? I can definitely say me without any hesitation. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate everything I have and everything my parents do for me it's just that they're barely ever around. They have never been very involved in my life. Especially my dad. He's missed many important events in my life and to make up for them he will give me a sorry present. He is a busy man considering his work and all but it seems that it is the only important thing for him.

I sit down and Rachel hands me a glass of orange juice with an apple.

"Here you go love"

"Thank you." I say giving her a smile.

"What do you want on your sandwich for lunch?" She asks opening the fridge.

"Doesn't matter"

"So honey" My mom said taking a sip of her coffee. "I am going to be a little late today because I have to do a photo shoot and I have to help set up for another photo shoot that's tomorrow.

Of course.

"What about dad? When is he getting back?" I ask.

"He said he is hoping to be back by next weekend."

I nod my head taking a bite of my apple.

"I have to get going" I said walking over and giving my mom a kiss.

"Bye sweetie have a good day!" She said back.

I walked over to Rachel and gave a kiss. "Bye Rachel" I said grabbing my lunch.

"Bye" She calls out.

I walk over to the shoe closet and grab my black combat boots. It was nice out today and I just want a peaceful walk to school. The school isn't too far away from my house. It takes me about 10 minutes to get there.