Thirteen

Following Jace, Callie wondered what they were doing in this place. "Should we be finding Clary and Simon?"

"Callie, can you do me a favor?" She looked at him. "Look over there. What do you see?"

Callie did as told. She saw people. "I see a lot of people, but what am I supposed to be seeing?" She asked causing him to chuckled. "Not funny, Jace."

"Kind of funny."

She sighed. "I see people making out, a waitress..."

"Focus on the couple." She looked at him then back at the couple. "Now, concentrate on seeing through."

Callie did just that. "Okay?"

"There are layers to reality. You can peel them away." Jace tells her. "See the Shadow World."

Callie focused on them, but heard a whisper in her ear to not use her mind, but her whole self. Seeing what he was talking about she looked at him. "I see something different about them." She tells him. "Something was whispering in my ear to use my whole self instead of my mind." She looked at him then back just to see the woman bite into the man's neck. "Oh okay. I now see more. They're vampires."

Jace smiled as he was proud of her. "You relaxed in to." He says getting behind her moving her hair to the side. Tracing his fingers along her skin had her closing her eyes.

Biting her lips, Callie knew one thing she would be doing once she finds Clary and Simon. Keeping his hand around her, a man arrived. "Check out that guy. He's got something." He tells her.

"What do you think he's got?"

Giving her a look, he had to test her. "Bet you can't resist his charm."

"Charm? Are you kidding me? Mike tried to get with me before I shut him down. I'm sure if I can resist his charm, then I can resist that one." She tells him. "I'm not gullible to men."

"You really wanna help find Simon and Clary?" He asked her.

"Simon more so." She tells him.

"Then, go on, go compliment him on his motorcycle." He tells her as he looked at the one woman who has him falling fast. "They like that."

Callie looked at the bike and the guy then looked back at him. "Mike will get a kick out of this." She tells him as she walked over to the other guy. "Nice bike." She stated causing the man to look at her.

Jace watched Callie 'flirt' with the guy and knew he fell for Callie's trick. Till he waved his hand, the charm he was talking about, but Callie looked as if she was just playing along. Yet, something had him worrying about Callie.

Callie saw the real man's face and knew, she fooled him. Not knowing Jace had his eyes on them with a glare though. "You know, you smell like a friggin' angel, right?" He tells her. 'But without all that Shadowhunter rune crap all over you."

Callie smirked. "Thanks." She tells him. "But....I may not be who you think I am."

Jace looked at Callie as he couldn't believe it, she is really resisting the vampires charm. He went to bite her, but Callie smirked as he plan worked. He fell for her trap.

What would you guys like to see happen next?