I don't like to be touched, but you're an exception.

TW ‼️ - THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A SMALL SEGMENT THAT DEPICTS SEXUAL ASSAULT AND THEMES ‼️

Husk's POV ~♧

I sat at the bar, waiting for a group of people or just a few to come get a drink. Sadly, all our drinks are non-alcoholic due to Charlie. Angel walked throughout the main area, pacing while he was on the phone with someone. He seemed fearful. Finally, the call cut short, and he walked over and sat at the bar, his hands covering his face. I poured him a drink, one I keep under the counter for myself when I need to get drunk. It's the only alcoholic one I have.

"Thanks, Husky." He said.

"Valentino again?" I questioned.

"Who else would it be?"

"Cherri, Charlie, Vaggie," I listed the names.

"Oh, come on now, they don't call me. And besides, they wouldn't make me pace around the hotel like that." He chugged the rest of his drink, and stormed out.

"Can I have some?" Niffty's voice shouted, her single eye staring at me.

"No." I replied, drinking from the bottle.

--
Angel's POV ~♡

"Val, I really need today off, I'm busy. Can't you call that other bitch you've been using?" I yelled.

"She worked for a week straight and then requested off, I don't care if your busy, your working today." Valentino said back. "Put this on." He threw an elastic black outfit at me, mostly consisting of just a crop top and shorts. They were incredibly small. I was disgusted having to put them on. It squeezed against my chest and thighs, as I walked to the main studio. As I walked through the door, i felt something grab onto me. It grabbed my ass. It, being Valentino.

"Don't, Val. I'm not your toy." I pushed him away.

"But you are, Angel. I own you." He grabbed my face, squeezing painfully. "You do what I want, and I don't kill you. Now work." He threw me towards the studio. I stood up, my legs in pain from the fall, and laid on the bed he wanted me on.

"You better be ready, Angel Dust." A man said, climbing overtop of me.

"3... 2... 1... Action." I heard.

--
Husk's POV ~♧

It'd been over a day since I'd seen Angel. I sat at the bar again, Charlie and Vaggie running some excersises for the newcomers. I poured a drink for Alastor, who was just as oblivious as to where Angel was as I am.

"Do you think Angel is ok?" I asked.

"Hm, well, seeing as he left with no warning and hasn't been back since, yes, he's fine. He'll come back." Alastor answered.

"Whatever, not like you'd help find him if he went missing." I looked at the door. Just then, Angel barged in, his legs trembling. He was wearing an outfit of just a crop top and shorts, so tight his chest didn't even fit into it. His hands ruffled through his hair as he breathed continously. He ran to the end of the main entrance and off to his room. I ran after him, not even knowing what had happened. I heard his door slam, as i had turned the corner. When I got there, I could barely hear the feint sound of him crying. I twisted the doorknob, to which he jumped back. "Hey, Hey, it's just me." I said, beginning to walk into the room. He jumped at me, pulling me into the room and wrapping all of his arms around me. He cried into my shoulder. He wasn't wearing anything. I saw the outfit he had on before on the floor.

"It hurts, it hurts." He muttered in my ear.

"What does? What hurts?"

"Everything, everything hurts, please." He trembled vigoursly.