The Alcohol Kick

Author's note - I'm so so sorry for the extremely late update, I've been busy and lost a lot of motivation recently so updates may be slow, but I promise it shouldn't be as bad!

---

"Now, now Val, I wouldn't harm him if I were you." Alastor wickedly grinned.

"The fuck? Alastor? What do you want?" Valentino yelled, causing a scene in the restraunt.

"Oh nothing, but, don't harm my servant, or else." Large black tendrils began growing out of the floor beside him. Valentino growled, before stepping away and back to his table. "Youre welcome, Husker."

"Whatever." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Oh now don't I get a thank you for saving your life? He could've killed you!" He chuckled.

"Wouldn't have mattered anyway, not like being in a deal with you is helpful in any way."

"Hm, well, don't act all rude next time I have to do this for you, Husker." He dissappear in a field of black shadow. I hate his guts.

--
Angel's POV~♡

"Husk? Where'd you go?" I asked, laying on my bed and wrapping a robe around my body as he entered my room. I was ruffling to find some pants or anything else I could wear. He had a small plastic bag in hand.

"I went to that restraunt you asked me out to, nothing much." He replied.

"What'd you get?"

"The caviar. I brought some back for you too."

"Really?" I looked at him with my eyes wide. He nodded at me, revealing a small Styrofoam box. He opened it and there was a small amount of the tiny fish eggs. Husk set it down on my nightstand.

"I also got us some of the expensive drinks they have there." He said.

"How much was it?" I sighed, grabbing my wallet off of my night stand.

"Hey, I got this for us."

"How much was it?" I asserted.

"Can't say, now, let's just have a few glasses, then I'll tell you."

"Ugh, fine." I say, exaggerating my voice. Husk took the bottle from the bad he was holding, then left to get two glasses. When he came back, I wanted to start hinting some things towards him, but didn't really do much. I removed part of the robe from my chest, making the view bigger. We sat on the end of my bed, each of us holding a glass in our hand as Husker poured some of the whiskey he'd brought back. We spent the next few hours drinking, but only about 2 glasses each. I started moving closer to him after a while.

"Husky, would you maybe wanna... do something later?" I asked, some of my words slurred. He chuckled.

"Maybe." He winked, sipping from his glass. I giggled when he did that. "Anything specific?" He spoke softly.

"Do you really have to ask? Sex, Husk. That's the specifics."

"I know, figured I'd ask to make sure." He took another sip of his drink. "You really want this?"

"Do you?"

"I ain't gonna get naked for you Angel, but yea." We both chuckled.

"I'm fine with that, and as a matter of fact, why not now?" I smirked at him as he looked down into my eyes.

"Right now?" He questioned. I nodded. "And you fully consent?"

"Husk, please, isn't it obvious?" He sighed at me.

"Hm." He put down his drink, and unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it on the floor. I did the same. He then grabbed my cheeks, kissing me. Our tongues met immediately, and a rush of pleasure followed. He pulled me on the bed, climbing on top of me as we kissed. I felt him push against me, out lower bodies meeting each other. He humped as we continued. He let go to catch his breath, but he pressed against my lips after a few seconds.

"Mm!" I let out a small moan. I felt him breathing heavily. I grabbed on his back as he thrusted against me. We rolled over, the bed creaking, me on top of him. I pushed against him aggressively.

"Ah!" He groaned. He seemed to enjoy this, based on the movement he was doing. I felt him get hard, and we were both getting rushes of pleasure at random moments. He was much better at this than I thought. We rolled over again, our bodies heating up as he thrusted against me again, ever harder than before.

"Ah~!" I moaned, pulling away for a second. "Oh~"

"Shh, don't make too much noise." He said.

"Sorry, your just so... good at this." I replied. He smiled, thrusting me again. "Ah!"

"Do you mind if we, do something else?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, not knowing if he wanted to stop or do more than this.

"Can I turn you over? On your stomach?" He answered. He was hinting at something difficult for him to ask.

"Oh, we can try." I winked, turning over for him. My ass was in front of him, and he placed his hands on my shoulders. He pushed lightly against me. He then laid down on my back, his head next to mine.

"Are you sure?" He said.

"Yes, I'm sure." I nodded. I saw his face light up with a small amount of confidence. I felt his thrust against me. It felt good, but I was unsure how I felt about it. He continued on with this, and it felt better each time he thrusted. I still felt a weird feeling about it, and I think Husk could see it. I clenched my hand, not really meaning to. He stopped, turning me back over.

"Do you need to stop for a bit?" He asked. He had a concerned expression on his face.

"No, no, I don't. I was just remembering some other stuff, that's all." I looked away, not confident if I should've admitted it.

"Anthony, it's fine." He climbed off of me. "What did you remember?" He said, hugging me on my bed.

"Just a shoot I had to do. We were in that position during it, and-" I stopped. "He was... In-"

"I get it." Husk interrupted. He rubbed his head against mine.

"I'm sorry." I say, apologizing for messing up the mood.

"No need." He kissed me again. "It's not your fault."

After a while, he climbed over me again. We made out for about 30 minutes. He was panting afterwards, and I was just laying there, unfazed by this. His face was a bright red as he laid down next to me.

I wanted to go for another round, but I could tell he wasn't ready for that.