Chapter Three

I woke up early in the morning and took a shower and got my weekly exercise in and ate breakfast.

I was feeling extra gorgeous today, so I slipped on a pair of black heels and a black leather body suit and did my hair up and all and picked out a nice black bag to go with my outfit.

Everything I was wearing was leather.

I put on a little bit of makeup, such as for colors, I did black eyeshadow and red lipstick and then I left the house and made my way to Michael's place.

He still lived with his parents.

I walked up the stairs after I greeted Mrs. Jackson and then went into Michael's music space.

"You ready? How long is this going to be? I got a doctor's appointment at 3pm and it's 12." I say and Michael looks at me angrily.

"Are you serious, Kayla. I've been waiting, where is it? Why did you take it home with you? You should've gave it to me!" Michael says upsettingly and I roll my eyes.

"Calm down, airhead. What are you talking about? I didn't take anything home with me yesterday, Michael." I say while crossing my arms.

"I- yea you did. The sheet! The lyrics, Kayla!" Michael says frustratedly.

"Michael? I promise you I didn't. Did you look in your car? Did you bring it in?" I question annoyed at his accusation.

"No I looked everywhere's, girl!" Michael says as he walks up to me. "Kayla, did we leave it in the studio?!" Michael questions in stress.

"I- Probably! You must've forgot to get it off the ground, you bone-head!" I say and Michael pushed me to the side.

"Oh shut up, shmuck. Let's go! We gotta go get it." Michael says and I roll my eyes and just stand there while crossing my arms. "Come on, Kayla!" Says Michael realizing I'm not moving.

"Are you dumb or something? Quincy isn't in today! It's Tuesday!" I say and Michael rolls his eyes.

"Just c'mon, girl!" Michael says as he grabs my arm and yanks me down the stairs with him.

We hop into his car, I sat in the back again, and we drove off.

Once we got to the studio, Michael and I went from the back and opened one of the back windows.

Michael turned around to look at me after opening the window.

"Okay, let me help you up there since you're so short." Michael says snickering.

"Can you just shut up? I can do it myself." I say and I push him out of the way.

"Okay. Go first." Michael says chuckling.

"I will and I am." I say rolling my eyes.

As embarrassing as it is, I tried over and over again to get up there but it didn't really help my case because 1, I am short, and 2, I'm wearing leather.

It's a nightmare!

"Kayla. You've been trying over and over again. Just let me, we don't have all day, girl!" Michael says annoyed.

"Ugh! Fine." I say also annoyed.

"Okay turn around and reach for the window seal as I lift you!" Michael says in an annoyed tone.

I turn around and Michael placed his hands on my hips and I don't know what came over me, but I felt my heart sink into my stomach.

Michael lifted me and Immediately I grasped onto the window and hopped right in.