Chapter Eighteen

3 Months later and I started to feel pain in my back and I was always feeling like I was gonna throw up.

I didn't understand what was going on, I always felt faint and lightheaded and I started to gain weight and get a bloated-looking belly.

Not too big, but bigger than before...

I cried over the phone to Gia and she asked me when was the last time Michael and I made love.

"I don't know.. Maybe, 4 to 5 months ago.." I say and she raises an eyebrow.

"Have you been to a doctor recently and ask for an ultrasound?" Gia asked and my eyes widened.

"Are you saying that I'm pregnant?" I questioned.

"No.. I'm saying you might be." Gia says.

"I'll call you back later... I have to speak to Michael about this.." I say.

"Alright girly, call me back later!" Gia says and we hung up at the same time.

Michael and I are getting married this week, I'm excited and I really hope I am not pregnant yet...

I already regret making love with him before marriage, it is against my beliefs and morals..

But it is what it is right now.

"Hey Michael.." I say as I walk into his office.

"Hey." Michael says with a warm smile.

"We have to go to the Doctor's tomorrow..." I say and Michael raises an eyebrow. "I might be pregnant.." I say and his eyes widen. "It will explain why I've been the way I have been.." I say and he smiles.

"I'll make an appointment." Michael says and I smile.

"What would your feelings be exactly if I were pregnant..." I say and he chuckles.

"It'll be wonderful! I've always wanted a child, do you expect me to be upset?" Michael questioned and I smile.

"No, not really.." I say and he gets up and gives me a hug.

I left his office as he filled out papers and made calls.

*The Next Day*

Michael and I went into the hospital and I got an ultrasound done quickly.

Then that's when we were informed that there was a baby and I was exactly 5 months pregnant..

Michael was so happy, he was excited and squeezed my hand, I've never seen him so overjoyed, it was cute.

We saw the baby and I almost teared up.

I'm a mother!

I looked at Michael and then over at the doctor.

"Is it time to know the gender?" I questioned and the doctor smiled.

"The baby isn't a fetus anymore and since it is out of that stage, I'm sure we can find that out, once we do, I'll be sure to send it over to your house through Mail." Says the doctor and Michael smiles.

Later that night, Michael wanted everyone to know.

He told his mum first and I told some of my family too.

*Two Days Later: Early Morning*

Michael was excited to check the mail and when he did, there was an envelope from the hospital, Michael opened it and he was so overjoyed.

"It's a girl!" Michael says as he runs over to me and shows it to me.

I grabbed the paper and smiled at him and we gave each other a big hug.