Chapter Four

"Well finally we're done with the project and it's only been 3 days." I say relieved and Michael rolls his eyes. "What?" I say catching his eye-roll.

"You're just so dramatic. We aren't fully done yet. We still have to sing it in the studio and things like that. We only got the beginner part done!" Michael says with his hands on his notebook.

"So? We got the important part done. That's all I'm saying, why are you so hostile?" I question and Michael rolls his eyes. "Stop rolling your eyes at me, Jackson!" I say and he rolls his eyes again.

I make my way down the stairs and surprisingly Michael didn't follow me.

I went into the kitchen where I smelt the most delicious lunch I've ever smelt.

I thought it was Katherine cooking up a meal, but it was actually Michael's brother.

And he was actually kind of hot?

"Hey." I say trying not to be too shy.

"Sup, sugar." Says Michael's brother.

"What are you making?" I question.

"A stir-fry, wanna help?" He asks

"Sure." I say and I go behind the counter and he wraps his arms around me as he stood behind me in front of the stove and teaches me how to stir it without getting burned by the sizzling. 

"You cute, you Michael's girl?" He asks and I giggle.

"No I'm not, I'm not even his friend, we're just working on something together." I say and he grins at me.

"So how old are you, mama?" He asks as we move away from the stove and he pins me against the counter.

"19." I say and he places his hands up my neck. 

"Mm. You look 13." He says and I smirk.

"I knew that." I say and he started to rapidly kiss my chest as he started to feel around my body.

"How old are you?" I say kind of liking him.

He was kind of fine, what can I say?

Plus I kind of hated where this was going, I usually have self-respect but for some reason, he looks so good.

"I'm a little older than Mike." He says.

"Is that his nickname?" I question and he chuckles as he kisses my neck.

"It's Mikey, but we call him Mike." He says.

"Oh right.." I say silently as he started to unbutton my shirt half way and got more of a feel and then I seen Michael coming from around the corner and I tried to warn Michael's brother.

"What the hell, man?!" Michael yells as Michael's brother moves away from me and I hop off the counter.

"Chill out, man." Says Michael's brother as he walks over to Michael.

"No man.. Get out of here. Let me talk to this chic alone." Michael says and his brother nods his head and walks out and winks at me.

"What happened, Kayla?!" Michael screams and I look at the ground ashamed. "LOOK AT ME, WOMAN." Michael says angrily and walks over to me and I back up against the fridge.

"Michael, it's my life.. And I don't get why you're so mad." I say and Michael grabs my arm and pulls me to the bathroom and he pinned me up against the wall in anger.