Chapter Sixteen

3 days after Michael moved into his home, I went to go check it out.

"Wow... This is beautiful! This is like the house of my dreams." I say looking around.

He had a whole bunch of land, big mansion, nice trees, a stream of water nearby, animals, trampoline and so much more.

I was shocked to see how nice the place looked.

It was beautiful.

Michael showed me around as a lot of helpers were unpacking and bringing in furniture and stuff that Michael bought for the house.

"Isn't it wonderful?" Michael questions as he admires his home.

"I'm happy for you." I say to Michael as I gave him a hug.

Michael kissed my cheek and showed me his bedroom.

It was pretty big.

Michael even started teasing me about the nights he wanted to spend with me in his new bed.

He is such a dork .

Michael insisted that I spent the night, and so..

I did.

I slept in Michael's bed with him later that night, we fell asleep to the TV on.

Eventually after a couple hours of sleep.

I woke back up at 4 in the morning to see the TV was off and Michael was sitting in front of the fireplace reading a book with a robe on.

He had a sofa in his room.

"Come to bed, Michael." I say wanting him cuddled up against me.

"Not right now." Michael says as he licks his finger and turns another page of his book.

"Whatcha reading, handsome?" I questioned and he smirked but still kept his eyes glued to the book.

"The Old Man And The Sea by Earnest Hemingway." Michael responds while still reading.

I got up and sat next to Michael on the sofa, I covered myself up with the throw-over blanket on the couch and placed my head on his lap as he read.

I just wanted to be close to him.

I didn't want to be far away from him at all.

"Have you spoken to Gia lately?" Michael questioned.

"Yeah, I did but she has been insanely busy lately." I say as Michael runs his fingers through my hair.

"I'm sure. People have been calling the studio multiple times to talk to either you or I." Michael says as he closes his book.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" I question as I look up at Michael.

"I have to get some calls done and pay the bills for this month." Michael says and I smile.

"Mmh.. Sounds busy." I say and he bends down and give me a kiss.

"Let's go to bed." Michael says and I giggled.

"Finally." I say as we make our way to his bed.

We laid into bed and Michael pulled me into a cuddle from the behind.

"Goodnight." Michael says and I smile as I rubbed my thumb against his hand.