Did you Forget Again?

Confusion deepened within him. He didn't recognize where he was.

Fear opened up seeing his surroundings.

'Head hurts'

He lifted his hand to touch his head and brought it back down.

There was blood.

He looked around more. 

People stood around him. Some of them looked angry.

Some of them looked afraid.

Should HE be afraid?

Why were they angry?

Should HE be angry?

They were all looking at HIM though.

Did HE do something wrong?

Where was he?

But a bigger question halted his thoughts.

'Who am I?'

Earlier that day

It had just been another normal day.

The Septic egos were hanging around here and there, gathering to spend some time with each other. It had been a while since they each had their own respective families but it was just one of those days where they could all just hang out and just be together.

Until Anti came to ruin it all.

He burst through the TV they were watching, making them all flinch and yell.

"Anti! What the hell do YOU want?!"

The glitch laughed and brandished his knife, "What do I want!? I'd like you all DEAD!"

That wasn't true but it wasn't like they'd know that.

They were all so happy all the fucking time.

And just because he was spawned differently, it made him the outlier.

He was TOO different and they didn't like that.

They always treated him like less.

He hated it.

But he never wanted to kill them. He just wanted to teach them a lesson here and there.

Anti launched himself at Chase only to be grabbed by Jackie.

The hero slammed him into the wall but he glitched out of his grasp and attached himself up on the ceiling before letting gravity make him fall onto Henrik. The doctor tried to fling him off of him but Anti clung on tight.

He felt someone hit his head with book but ignored it. He assumed it was Jameson.

Marvin was trying to cast a spell at him but he had to stop himself so he didn't accidentally hit Henrik.

Chase got his gun out and Anti realized then that maybe it was time to go. He had enough today.

But he was too late.

Chase took the shot and hit him in the back. He was letting go of Henrik when Jackie grabbed him around his throat and threw him across the room.

"GET THE FUCK OUT, YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

Anti laid on the floor bleeding but slowly picked himself up, holding the wound from where the bullet came out on the other side.

"Fuckers" he spat blood on their floor, "I'll be back. This isn't over. See you again soon"