Is This Me?

They all looked at him as if he were an alien.

"S . . . . Sean?" Chase was the first to repeat Anti's exclamation.

Jackie looked like he was going to pass out, "Di. . . did he just say . . dad?"

Marvin whirled around to Host, "Host, we don't have a lot of time! Something bad is happening! Just  . ." he looked around and found a pen on the floor and picked up a stray piece of paper out of a book, throwing it at Host, "Write down the spell. You said you had it memorized, right?"

"The Host agreed, realizing this was the best coarse of action before Anti completely disappeared from reality."

"I'm NEVER trusting you with anything ever again!" Dark yelled at him.

Anti held up his hands and looked through them at them all, "Am I a ghost? Can you hear me? Who are all of you? I'm scared"

"It's okay, Anti! We can hear you!" Henrik got as close to him as he could without Anti freaking out, "We'll fix this, I promise."

Jackie took out his phone and Jameson signed, asking what he was doing.

"I'm calling Sean. Anti remembered him by name so it HAS to be important"

'And why'd he call him 'dad'?' Jameson asked mainly to himself.

Anti started to cry again and suddenly Chase had an idea.

Chase flung his hat off his head and carefully came up to Anti, "Hey Anti. Why are you so sad?"

Anti was hyperventilating but seeing Chase like this reminded him of someone. His breathing started to calm and even though he was still a little transparent, seeing Chase without his hat one reminded him of someone and he started to become solid again.

"I. . . I know you" Anti sniffled.

Chase didn't like acting like Sean but he would for Anti in this instance, "Yeah, you do! It's me, bud. It's Sean!"

Anti whined and hugged Chase. He was still corporeal for now and Chase held him in his arms for as long as he could.

Meanwhile, Jackie was on the phone with the real Sean, talking with him on the other side of the room so Anti couldn't hear.

"I'm sorry, WHAT did you just say?" Sean asked on the other end.

Jackie sighed, "I SAID, Host accidentally cursed Anti, giving him some weird Amnesia that's just been getting worse and worse but NOW he's starting to FADE AWAY. He can't remember his own name or anyone else's in the room but for some reason he remembered yours and called you dad, asking for you. Got anything to say about that?"

"What the fuck?" was all Sean could say.

"What? So you got NOTHING?!" Jackie was getting impatient, "Come ON here, Sean! This is the one moment we NEED you and you have nothing to say about this?!"

"I. . I'm sorry! I . . . I don't know. . . Bring him here! Can Marvin do that? He's with you, right?"

"I'll see" Jackie turned to Marvin who was overlooking Host's writing of the spell, "Marvin, we need you to teleport us all to Sean's!"

Marvin looked like he'd explode like a water balloon, "God dammit! FINE! But he better have food and an explanation! Everyone GET OVER HERE!"

Dark blinked, "What? Even me?"

"YES, YOU TOO!" Marvin snapped at him, "THIS IS YOUR FAULT, TOO! YOU'RE A PART OF THIS, LIKE IT OR NOT!"

Dark couldn't argue with that.