Where Am I Going?

They all followed Dark up the stairs.

Poor Anti just followed with no recollection of anything at this point. He was so confused but maybe if he followed along with these strange people in this weird house, he'd get some answers. 

Like what his name was for example.

Anti stopped suddenly.

The others were alerted of this and turned around. Dark felt the Septics had stopped following him and halted, as well, turning around.

Anti just had a dream-like look in his eyes, "I have to pee" Without missing a beat, he started to pull his pants down.

Henrik was the first to rush over to him, "Anti! Anti, no. You can't just pull your pants down like that in public! Let's get you to a restroom, alright?"

Anti just raised a brow at him, "Do I know you? Are you my friend?"

Henrik helped him pull his pants back up quickly, "Yes, I am. Dark, where's the nearest bathroom?"

Dark was still so stunned but shook himself out of it and nodded, "Uh . . . yes, it's just down that hall and to the . . . to the right. We'll wait here. One of you should probably go in with him"

"How come?" Jackie asked, "Looked like he knew what he was about to do there for a moment" he tried to crack a joke but felt just as worried and concerned. He was trying to cover it up with humor but it wasn't working for him.

"Don't want him to get lost again or try and leave or accidentally hurt himself in this state" Henrik clarified for him, "I'll go with him. Come along, Anti. Let's get you to the bathroom, alright?"

"Why? Do I have to go?"

"Well you just tried to piss on zhe floor so I'd say yes"

"Oh. . . okay"

Henrik took his hand and led him to the bathroom.

Dark groaned in his hands, "Oh fuck, this is worse than I thought"

"Dark, while we're waiting, do you think you could kinda fill us in a bit?" Marvin asked, "By how you were talking earlier, it sounds like you were there for all of it. What did Host do?"

Dark pulled at his tie, loosening it a little, "It might have been . . . a spell of sorts"

Marvin's eyes widened, "Host was trying to use MAGIC?! What the fuck-WHY?!"

"He said he's done it before! He said it would work!" Dark bit his lower lip a little, feeling sorry over this whole thing, "I . . . I shouldn't have taken Anti to him in the first place. It's just . . .he looked so fucking pitiful and sad"

Jackie blinked, "Wait, what? Anti? Sad? Why the hell would he be sad? He's the one that attacked US before or did he not mention that?"

Jameson elbowed Jackie's side, 'Take it easy. Maybe if you let him talk, he'll give us answers' he sassed in sign language.

Jackie huffed but waited for Dark to continue.

"I uh .  . .  Anti came immediately to my office after he was shot. I had Dr. Iplier come up and patch him up. I was trying to talk some sense into him. That if he just TALKED to you all, then maybe you'd give him more of a chance. I TOLD him he was stupid for attacking you if he really wanted to be a part of the family but he's always been too prideful. He could never just talk about his feelings before but I saw right through him. That and he was crying a little"

Chase laughed humorlessly, "HA! Hhehehe. . . wait, what?" he shook his head, "Anti . . . wanted to be a part  . . .of the family? But he kept ATTACKING us! He kept trying to HURT us! He tried to KILL us!"