Who Are You Again?

No one really knew what to do but one thing was certain. They needed to talk to Dark NOW.

"I thought him and Dark were friends?" Jackie wondered mostly to himself, "If Dark knew this was happening to Anti, then how could he not want to help?"

"Maybe they WEREN'T friends?" Chase suggested.

Anti peeked up at them, his eyes squinting, "Wa-wait . . . I know you guys. . . . right?"

Marvin got his hopes up, "Yeah! Yeah, Anti, you do! What do you remember?"

"You guys . . . . the doctor helped me." he looked over at Jackie, "He's mean . . ."

Jackie looked offended again but didn't say anything on the matter as Anti pointed to Chase, then, too, "And you shot me. . . right?"

Henrik took what he could get, "Yes. But it's okay! We will not hurt you now. You're safe here. Do you remember anything else?"

Anti pointed to Jameson, "I can't understand him."

"Nothing else?"

He shook his head and everyone seemed upset by this.

Anti didn't want anyone to be upset with him, "I . . I'm sorry"

"It's fine, Anti" Jackie tapped his foot, "Marvin, you think you could just teleport us to the Iplier house?"

Marvin shrugged, "I mean, I guess I could try"

Henrik addressed Anti, "Anti, do you think you could handle going on a little trip?"

Anti licked his lips and scratched at his head, "I guess. . . where we going?"

"Dark's" Chase provided, "You just came from there before you got here"

"Oh. . . . why's it dark there?"

"No" Marvin chuckled, "There's a man there NAMED Dark. We THINK he's either a friend or foe to you but we're not entirely sure at the moment"

Anti stared at him, "Then why the hell would I wanna go if he's a foe? What if he wants to kill me?!"

Chase shook his head "We won't let that happen, Anti"

Anti glared at him, "You SHOT me and tried to kill me. Why should I trust YOU?"

"It was an accident, remember what I said?" Henrik tried.

Anti just scoffed, "No, doc, I DON'T remember that because apparently I have AMNESIA!"

He had a point.

"Fair enough" Marvin was on his side, "But it really will be okay, Anti. We won't let Dark hurt you. But we NEED answers and he's the only one that can provide them"

Anti looked as if he wanted to crawl in a deep hole and die, "But I'm scared"

They really were not getting used to this version of Anti.

Dark knocked on the door and tried to give Anti a reassuring crack of a smile. 

It wasn't reassuring.

Turns out Dark's facial expression can't DO reassuring.

Anti wasn't sure about any of this. He didn't like this guy.

Host answered the door, "Host answered the door but of course, he already knew who was there. He greeted Dark and Anti with a curt nod and invited them inside. Would you two like to come inside?"