Episode 23 [HaliSol/11]

Halilintar only chuckled at Solar's reaction, humming and staying silent, letting the omega get comfortable first to talk again if he wants.

____________________________

Ezekiel Castle..

"Yes! He is a sweet guy.. Though crazy sometimes.. Like that time in my home forest.. But! Other than that he's sweet" Thorn giggles, nodding.

Blaze's bright fiery eyes glints with something akin to mischief. "I'm sure Taufan would make it up to you, Thorny." He giggled. "That man is cheerful but at the same time, he can be intimidating as well."

Thorn huffs, puffing his cheeks while crossing his arms over his chest as if sulking, "Thorn doesn't wanna see his intimidating side, he look bastard like that-"

Blaze couldn't help but laugh at Thorn's words. "Ahahaha! Was he? I have never seen that intimidating side of him, I must admit, but I have heard stories from Taufan himself."

"Nyweh! Trust me, he look bastard like that" Thorn exclaimed once again, before all of suddenly a roll of paper fell right on his head, making the fairy flinch in surprise, "AAHH-"

"A paper..?" Blaze looks confused, crouching down to grab the paper before standing back straight. "Eh? Do you have any idea where this come from, Thorny?"

Thorn whines softly, his lips curving to a pout, his eyes slight teary as he look at the paper before shaking his head to a No, "I don't know.."

Blaze tilts his head, lowering his gaze on the letter and scanning it. "Hm?" He hums. "How come a paper would just appear? It's normal if it was delivered using magic."

Thorn blinks, his curious gaze falling to the paper roll once the magic word was mentioned, nodding, "I do not have friends other than You, Solar and other fairies. Us fairies do not have magic, So.. Might be, it's from Solar? He didn't return back yet"

"Ah, from Sol?" Blaze nodded in understanding, giving the letter back to Thorn. "You should read it, Thorny. It might be important."

"Ehhh.. Umm oke.. Can you open it for me??" Thorn asked, puppy eyeing the omega in front of him, "Pweezze"

Blaze chuckles, taking the scroll before untying the thin lead and spreading the paper. "Ah, alright."

Thorn giggles, curiously snuggling closer to the omega to look in what is the message came from Solar to him.

Blaze began to read the letter, his voice clear for Thorn to understand. "Dear, Thorn. I met a group of witch cast and it seems that they were starting to appear slowly after the decree was published by your majesty, Ice Ezekiel. Yet there was some sort of misunderstanding had spread among them. They had thought I was truly "claimed" by the King of Thunderstorm. When the declaration was meant to be a distraction. Long story short, the whole witch cast believe that I am the King's mate. Your Highness Halilintar and I are currently traveling back into his kingdom, and we are planning on how to fix this mess as possible. If I could, I'd return back in 2 days maximum. So, Thorn, you should stay with your majesty Blaze for the meantime, or whatever you decide. Do not worry, I'll find you after all of this mess."

Thorn shared slight surprised glances with Blaze once the reading of that letter finished. A strange silence drawling between them, before Thorn's expressions turning to a rather smug one, humming to himself, "Solar's prince Charming took him away from us.. Nuuu"

Blaze snickered, joining Thorn. "What should we do, Thorny?" He fake a gasp, his eyes widening.

"Let's bonk the prince's head, and retrieve the princess!" Thorn joked as well, nodding in determination as if his words were nothing but facts.