Episode 46 🔞[HaliSol/28]🔞

"Because I 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 as my alpha. My bonded mate for eternity.. Take me Halilintar.."

As those beautiful and determined words came past Solar's lips, Halilintar's patience shattered around like a mare glass piece. His sharp alpha canine, which were merely resisting themselves from not going further, immediately loosened up, as Solar let out those words..

“I Trust you”
“Bonded for eternity"
“Take me Halilintar...”

**𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘣**

The squelchy noise of Solar's scent glands being pierced, immediately filled the room. As the sharp canine of Halilintar, sink into the soft skin of Solar's neck, drawling the beads of blood as he 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴.

"AH—!?" The sharp, blinding pain from the bite made Solar's body jerk in surprised, feeling the thin layer of his skin protecting his scent gland, breaking as Halilintar's canines dig into the flesh.

A pain cry escape Solar's lips, his back arching like a gorgeous bow, while his hands immediately flies toward the alpha's broad shoulders and hold onto him for dear life, his eyes fluttering shut.

"Ah.. Hah.. Y-You.." The omega's lips parted with a tremble, letting out a high-pitched whine, "Y-You, could have give someone.. a warning, you bastard.." He scolded weakly.

Hearing such soft scolding, Halilintar couldn't help but chuckle lowly, while his canine were still stuck inside the soft flesh of his omega. Making sure he mark the omega properly, his chest rumbling with pride as he did so.

Only after a few minutes later, the alpha finally pulled away with glimpse of blood stain on his canine teeth. As he licked them clean, his tongue gliding across them, before a soft sigh escaped his lips, "Thank you for choosing me as your fated pair my omega.. Now it's your turn.. Claim me yours" He murmured, leaning down and tilting his head, just as to let his board shoulder and neck to be visible enough to the other.

Solar blinks owlishly at Halilintar. The pain from the bite making his neck a little numb. He made a small noise of approval, before leaning forward and parting his lips, just enough for him to expose his small yet sharp canines.

The omega move to search for the alpha's scent gland, tilting his head slightly once he caught a whiff of a more stronger and masculine pheromones coming from the middle spot on Halilintar's neck.

Finally being able to find the spot, Solar's jaw unclenched. Before he bit down on Halilintar's scent gland, taking a moment for his canines to sink into the flesh and break the skin, drawing beads of blood from the wound.

Solar could immediately feel their bond connecting through their soul and emotion. Causing them to become one, bonded with each other.

With each connecting bond, Halilintar's body shuddered with shock. One after another goosebumps filled his body. He could feel, how he's connection with a stronger entity, a rather pure yet pitch black. But He choose to ignore those signs.

As he focused on his omega's position, keeping Solar's little body pressed against his own, while his grip only tightened around his omega's back, letting the omega take his time with the marking.

Solar's eyes turns half-lidded, keeping his teeth's grip into the flesh of Halilintar's scent gland while his arms clung to the alpha. A rather possessive sensation running through his body. It feels like something inside the omega had finally been filled and satisfied—They had found a person who can protect 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮.