Episode 43 🔞[HaliSol/25]🔞

"God I'm gonna punish you, for driving me so bad.."

[🔞⚠warning⚠🔞]
[Dark Smut ahead + Sensitive Words, Dark Romance. Read on your own risk, or skip to the chapter without 🔞 sign in future]

Solar's silver-grey eyes widened, his cheeks flared bright red at Halilintar's possessive statement, feeling how his stomach tighten in 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥. His breath turning slightly heavy.

"You.. You do know that Taufan only has.. has his sights on Thorn, right?" He weakly defend, stuttering as he avert his gaze. His voice trailing off, "Even I know that those touches of his was merely friendly.."

"Not so good understanding power when you're under my mercy hm?" Halilintar chuckled mockingly, his lips curving to a crooked smirk, "I said 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘧*𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳. Friendly or not, that does not change the fact that, a man other than me had touched you.."

Halilintar clicked his tongue in annoyance. Before His head lowered, letting his tongue glide on Solar's exposed shoulder, before grazing his teeth there, a warning, "You left no chance to provoke me, What makes you think I'll let you go?"

Solar squeaked, at the wet stroke of Halilintar's tongue against his exposed skin, sending a shudder throughout his body. His eyes narrows, gritting his teeth, "What-" he forced himself to speak despite his weaken state, "I don't have anything to give or bribe to you" He respond, his tone slow.

"Well, what do 𝘺𝘰𝘶 want, my dear alpha..?"

Hearing Solar's last line, Halilintar let out an amused chuckle, his eyes glimmering with something dark. Before suddenly his lips parted in a big bite, marking the exposed area of Solar's shoulder, leaving a red bluish bite paint on creamy skin, his first ever mark on Solar's body.

"Ahng-!" Solar's breath hitched, letting out a sharp gasp. The seemingly fragile skin breaks under the force of the alpha's bite, his body jolting in surprise and resisting back a whimper.

"What the hell-what are you, a dog?!" He couldn't help but raised his voice slightly, his cheeks flaring red at the King's action, his hands flying to hold onto Halilintar's broad shoulders.

"Punishment for forgetting our deed Princess.." Halilintar mused, tilting his head, as he threw an unimpressed look towards Solar, "Remember my statement in that chariot princess. Put pressure on your pretty brain, before I leave it blank, hm?"

"From the chariot..?" Solar paused, his eyebrows furrowing.

"𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺.. 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. 𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.. 𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙥𝙝𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮"

Solar's eyes widen, swallowing hard. "W-Well, aren't we talking right now?" He decided to be a smarty pants instead.

Halilintar paused, a deep hum escaping his lips, "Verbally, hm?" He chuckled deeply, before pulling back from solar's shoulder. As he abruptly picked Solar up with a low grunt, carrying the omega in bridal style.

Without wasting any second, the Alpha immediately dashed towards the exit of the library, his strong footsteps echoed through the big hall, "Not yet physically.."

Solar made a small noise, as his feet were swept off by Halilintar so easily. The action causing the right panel of his robe to slowly slipped, as if teasingly showing the alpha the soft creamy skin of Solar's thighs.