Episode 41 [HaliSol/23]

"Solar" Halilintar called, his voice deeper than usual.

Solar's attention turns to Halilintar as the alpha called him, seeing his approaching figure. "Ah, is it time?" He asked, offering a small smile to his alpha.

"Yes" Halilintar simply replied, before suddenly lowered his back and wrapping his arms around the omega's thighs and back. With a grunt he picked Solar up in a bridal style, gazing down at his omega with his intense gaze, "should I move out or you want to talk more"

Solar let out a surprise gasp as Halilintar swept him off his legs and carried him, his arms quickly wrapping around the alpha's neck. "Huh? But I can walk on my own," he protests, his cheeks slightly flushed. "And Yes, I have finished chatting with 𝘍𝘢𝘯." He stated, his  nickname for Taufan, that easily slipping on his tongue. As he has a newfound older brother in the presence of Taufan.

Halilintar paused, his unreadable gaze stuck at the omega in his arms, as he try to remain calm as much as possible. Because for some reason Halilintar did not liked this little of thing Solar had done for Taufan, a nickname? Just a nickname yet it burns him down inside.

"Let's go.." He suddenly spoke up, his tone was graved, low and deep. As he lifted his head from Solar's face, turning around and immediately walking off the place, a scowl starting to grace his expressions.

Solar stayed silent as Halilintar walks through the corridors of the palace, heading to the exit. After a few minutes or so, they could see the familiar figures of the Thunderstorm's knights standing by the doors, the chariot all set.

"Hali, you can put me down, you know?" The omega whispered, gently patting Halilintar on the chest.

Yet, those words had no effect on Halilintar's deaf ears. The alpha continued his pase of walking, his head stood still and straight forward, with a soft scrowl grazing his expressions.

        Reaching the chariot the alpha gave his knights an affirmative nod, before getting inside. The knights slowly closed the door behind them, "Hurry to the kingdom. We need to get there before 4, O'clock" He sharply and strictly ordered, while his sword sharp eyes was glaring.

"Huh? What for?" Solar asked, lowering his body on the seat beside Halilintar, placing his hands on his lap. "The Ezekiel Kingdom to Thunderstorm Kingdom has a 5 hours pace when traveling, even if we keep it hurried" He gives the alpha a look.

For a few moments, Halilintar did not respond back to Solar, His eyes did not even flicker for a bit, while his lips were pressed in a thin line.

Before, the alpha suddenly pulled the omega on his Lap, but to let the other sit on, only one of his thigh. So, his knee could stay between the omega's legs, "Now, What were you saying hm? Did you suddenly remembered your alpha exist too?"

Solar blinks, gazing down at his alpha. "What do you mean?" He huffs, reaching a hand forward and gently pinching Halilintar's cheek, "You have always been existing in my world" He replied, tilting his head before his eyes narrowed as he noticed the look on the ruby-eyed King's face. "What's wrong? Did you eat something bad?"

Halilintar immediately threw a look at his omega, unimpressed. As he buried his face in his omega's neck, a deep grunt escaping his lips, "You're wrong for that.. You don't know how of a jealous man I am, when it comes to the things I can't share, even the strand of their hairs"

Solar paused, his eyes slightly widening and his cheeks flushing at Halilintar's admission. As He wrapped his arms around the alpha's broad shoulders out of instinct, tilting his head slightly.

'𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺, 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘢'𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴?'