live

y/n's pov

I was sitting next to sky on her bed. I was finishing up a project for one of my classes, while sky was contemplating whether or not she wanted to go live. She had just announced that she was working on new music so her notifications were already going crazy with people asking about it so the live was probably gonna be the same.

She decided she would go live for like an hour. I was looking like a hot mess so I moved to sky's desk so I could finish my work while she started. After about 20 minutes, I decided to say fuck it, submitted my project and join her. I didn't hate going on live I just hated the comments people would make.

I put my laptop away and headed to join sky on the bed. She saw me coming so she picked up the blanket so I could lay right next to her. I cuddled up to her side placing my head on her chest, and she pulled the blanket up on us, it was cold as fuck in new york so I was shivering.

"look who came to join us guys". I smiled shyly covering my face, usually I would be more interactive but I was in my bonnet and had a bare face, "sorry guys I just look like im going through it ". Sky leaned down placing a kiss on my forehead "you look beautiful baby". I smiled at "thank you babe".

We turned back to the live and sky answered some more questions about tattoos, new music, traveling and some about the new film she's writing.

After about an hour she decided to get off. We said our goodbyes to the fans and then decided to start getting ready for bed since we were meeting one of my friends tomorrow for breakfast early in the morning. 

I walked into the bathroom to start my skin care, since I had already done everything else. I washed my face, moisturized and applied my serums, before joining sky back in the bed.

She was scrolling through Netflix to find something for us to watch while we fall asleep. "So what should we watch tonight?". She handed me the remote and I browsed through the options before landing on one I thought would be good "how about first kill?". She smiled "that's fine with me, so sad it got canceled, we can't have one good thing that's sapphic". She was right Netflix never lets the girls who love girls win.

I pressed play and laid down next to sky, placing my head on her chest as her arm went around me. I got comfortable and began watching the show.

I felt a pair of eyes on me "baby, you're staring". I laughed lightly, looking up at sky. "I know you're just so pretty I can't help myself". She said leaning down to place a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you" I said kissing her again. "I love you too". She said as she laid her head on top of mine and we both turned our focus back to the screen.

I continued watching the show but about 20 minutes in my eyes were getting heavy. One second I was watching the show, next thing I knew the feeling of tiredness took over my body and I was passed out.