3

📃

Ahn-soo was in PE class along with his classmates, sitting on the floor after all the running behind a ball which he hated. He was all red because of running and being tired. Teacher was out of the class from few minutes so all the students were goofing around including Byun and Minju.

"You know Choi Jiwook got girlfriend?" Ahn-soo heard a girl from his class saying. "What? Who told you?" a shocked voice of another girl asked. "It's Royun. She is always with him, they even sit together in class. My brother told me." informed the first girl.

"Aish, why would he date her. I'm more prettier than her." "You know Jiwook always hangs out with her, help her in studies too, he shares lunch with her and even gives her chocolates. Aww! he is going to be a great boyfriend. I wish it was me he date.."

Ahn-soo heard the girls sulking, and soon he tuned out their voices as he felt mad at Jiwook. Just a couple of months ago he rejected Minju by saying they are too young to date and should be focusing on studying hard instead of dating and now he got himself a girlfriend.

He remembered how Minju cried in those days. Still looks at that boy with sad eyes. He remembered how his grandma told Jiwook was a very mean guy and now he couldn't help but feel same about Choi.

Time passed with its pace, winters, autumns ,springs and summers, rains and storms, came and gone. Ahn-soo was 12 when his mom enrolled him in music classes during the summer break after she was fed with Ahn-soo singing his heart out all the time, in bathroom, in kitchen, in living room, in bedroom, on the stairs, rooftop. He suddenly got really interested in music, he started enjoying music a lot. He found a new hobby along with cooking. He realized he liked singing and playing guitar. He didn't expected it but he was really good at singing and above that he enjoyed it.

When his mother got to know there was singing competition in Ahn-soo's school, she made him participate. Ahn-soo being shy and introvert was really unwilling but his dad and grandma made him agree saying he should try new things, enjoy his life.

His 12 year old brain didn't understood what fun he would have while having a competition. But he participated in the end. He told himself that he is 12 year old, a big boy, and his music teacher also told him that he is an amazing singer and that he should be a singer, so he gave some boost of confidence to himself and participated in the competition.

At first he was very happy to gain 2nd place. But when he accidentally heard his teacher talking between themselves that he could be at first place but they choose Choi Jiwook for first place because he close relative of Principal, Ahnsoo felt very mad at Ji-wook. He always gets special treatment because he was nephew of school Principal.

Ahnsoo scoffed at this the remembered how one of Jiwook's classmate was also complaining that he wasn't chosen as class moniter because teacher chose Jiwook because he was nephew of school principal, and all the times when Jiwook was being treated like a prince because he was principal's nephew.

Ahn-soo was sitting in cafeteria eating his lunch, his friends weren't with him today and he had no other friends than Byun and Minju. Most of his classmates made fun of him for his over-weight, so he preferred staying away from them as much as possible. Byun always makes sure no one bullies him.

But his both friends were not here so he was alone today, in cafeteria. He was sitting alone on the table of four. He raised his head when he heard chair screeching, and found a guy standing beside him. The guy smiled at him and soon took his seat beside him.

Ahn-soo have seen this guy around Jiwook. "Hey!" he said in a friendly tone. Ahn-soo's mouth was filled with big bite of a hamburger so he just nodded in response.