✨|Chapter 35|✨

Enjoy.........

Trisha

Now its evening as I am now getting ready for the reception. I am wearing a lehanga along with some jewelleries and makeup.
Ahem Ahem!!!!!!! We heard a voice outside our room. Its none other than him (my hubby).
Is she ready? He asked the beautician.
Yes sir. She said and  they all left the room.
He slowly came infront of me as I was sitting infront of the mirror. He put his chin on my shoulder and said
You are looking so beautiful. I don't want anyone to look at you at the party. He said and kissed on my ear.
Akash, everyone will come now leave me.  I said
I don't care. I only care about my WIFEY. He said and pulled me tightly toward him.
I gripped his shirt tightly.
Tonight is very special for us and I just can't wait to make you mine forever. He said
I just hugged him tightly after listening to what he said and started gasping.
What happened Trisha? Why you get scared? There is nothing to get scared my baby. I am always with you. He said while touching my back of the head.
We break the hug and he wiped my tears then he said.
Let's go, all the guest are waiting for us. He said
I nodded positively as we went to the venue for our reception.
The moment we reached the venue, I paparazzi started taking pictures of us
We went to the stage and I sat on the bride's chair and he started welcoming the guests.
My MIL make me meet some of his maternal- paternal aunty as they are also happy to meet me and congratulated me for our new life.Also I meet some of his friends. After sometime, the photo session has been started. Ahana is along with me all the time. She is like my sister.

The party is going on with full swing. Now the couple dance is about to start.
Shall we dance? He asked me.
I don't know how to dance. I said
I will help you. He said and hold my hand as we went to the dance floor.
I am feeling very embarrassed as I don't even know how to do this kind of dance as he is controlling my whole body along with the music. I was about to fall but he hold me in bridal style
to save the honour. Suddenly I heard some aunty are gossiping about me.
Hey, looks like this girl belongs to a very poor family. One aunty said
How do you know? Another aunty said.
Just see her face looks like she is the most ordinary type girl. I don't think that she belongs to a high-standard family. That aunty said who spoke first.
See don't judge anything based on looks. Another aunty said
Hey just shut up. Looks, class everything matters. Looks like she is a girl who runs after rich man to have money and fame. I don't know she ruin the life of how many man by doing all these and now Akash is her target.After two days or 1 month, we will get to know that they have been separated because he will see her real face.That aunty said
Hey, don't say like that. Another aunty said

I didn't said anything. Just listening to what they are saying as they are not so far away from me. They think that I am not listening.
Suddenly he came infront of me and said
What happened angel? He asked me
I looked at him and said
Nothing. I said while nodding negatively and went away from him so that he couldn't question me any more.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now we went to cut the cake for our wedding as we are infront of the table,
where the cake is there. I must say the cake looks beautiful as we cut the cake.
I took a piece of cake and feed him. He ate the whole piece of cake from my hand and started sucking my fingers and looking at me with bedroom eyes.
Akash leave my hand, everyone will understand. I said
He quickly leave my fingers with his mouth and started feeding me with the piece of cake.
I took a small bite of the cake then Akash and his friends decided to open the champagne.
I went Little far away from them and let him enjoy with his friends. The moment he started shaking the bottle his  friends started hooting and  then he opened it with a bottle opener the drinks started coming out and going upwards and then his friends started having the drinks. But I noticed that he didn't even have a sip. After enjoying with his friends, he came beside me and the photographer started taking pictures of us.
Didn't you drink? I asked him because generally he drinks.
I don't want to drink atleast today. He said looking at me.
Why? What's so special today? I asked him while teasing.
Because today is our FIRST NIGHT and I don't want to ruin it at any cost. He whispered in my ear.
My face become red after what he said.

Another update...............
Please vote and comment if you like it.
Also please follow me on my Instagram for some amazing contents.