Chapter 9.. Pizza and Beautiful

He rubbed his thumb on my inner thigh slightly grazing the space where my two legs meet. Sending shivers up and down my spine, making me even wetter than I was. I'm getting this worked up over a mere brush? I'd love to see what he could do to me with more than that. I saw his smiling face, he knew what he was doing. My lips parted and I saw his eyes dart to them.

I crashed my lips onto his and the way I adjusted onto his lap his hand was underneath my heat. He wasn't moving but our kiss was hotter and deeper than they usually were. And then our timer for the pizza goes off, I practically jumped at the startling news we parted and I looked him straight in the eyes.

"Your eyes are beautiful, did I tell you that before?" I said, his smile growing

"You mentioned it once or twice" and with a quick kiss I get off of him and he sighs

"It was just getting to the good part" he says standing up, I laugh while walking toward the dough. He grabs the bottle of red pizza sauce and 2 spoons before joining me. We start to roll out the dough, he stands behind me body pressed against mine and puts his hands over my own on the rolling pin, I feel myself having the biggest smile. I lean into him, still grinning like the Cheshire Cat. After we finished rolling out the dough he grabbed the spoons and stood next to me before handing me one and we put the sauce on the dough, then sprinkled the cheese and I convinced him to let me add pepperoni before we put it into the oven.

"Now where were we?" He adds, looking over to me, instead of a response I just glare at him before going up to take a shower. I got my pajamas ready- a black set with shorts and a button down, with matching black panties. I got the rest of my shower stuff together before hopping in. I felt the warm water run down my body, I began to think of Marcus' hands on my body, making me grow hot, I felt as if the water were burning my skin. I wish his hands were all over me, if only the pizza timer hadn't interrupted us. I really didn't want Alex to hear it an come downstairs to find us like that- he would stop talking to the both of us if he found out..

After I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around myself I opened my bedroom door, closed it- when I turned around I jumped backward, clutching my towel for it to not fall- there he is. The man of my thoughts in the flesh. He's sitting on my bed. Catching my breath,

"What are you doing here Marcus?" I brought my free hand to my face, his eyes raked my body, from where my legs disappeared under the towel to the bit of exposed cleavage at the top of the towel.

"Was earlier not an invitation?" He smirked at me, now looking me in the eyes

"Whatever Marcus turn around" he raised his eyebrows

"Seriously Marcus turn around" I said sternly, walking toward my clothing I had set out, it was on the bed next to him. I snatched my clothes, not fully trusting him I tried to hold my towel up while putting my clothes on, I slipped on my panties in secret successfully, I put my top of but I couldn't do the buttons, I glanced at him quickly before letting the towel fall as I started to do the buttons, I focused on getting them all done and when I did, I grabbed my shorts and slid them on, then turned my attention to the man infront of me, who was no longer turned around. My expression dropped for a moment before my face turned a bright shade of red realizing what he saw. I walked over to him trying to ignore it as he eyed me up and down. I stood between his legs and his arms wrapped around my waist. I put my arms around his neck. I pressed my lips against him and leaned into him. One of my hands went to the side of his face to pull him closer to me. When our kiss broke our lips were still against each other, I smiled onto his lips as I opened my eyes, our foreheads pressed together. I took a few steps back and spotted myself in the mirror, quickly flicking my eyes over my body, I didn't like the way parts of my body, but I always just assumed everybody felt like this. Nobody actually likes the way they look- right? I tried not to stare at the things I want to change but then I saw Marcus stand up in my peripheral vision and my attention snapped over to him, he wasn't smiling, he was frowning. I don't know why, maybe he regretted everything we've been doing together. But then he walks behind me and turns me to face the full length mirror. I can see his head above mine poking out, he was a few inches taller than me.