𝐎𝐡 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐎𝐡 𝐖𝐡𝐲 (Smut)

(18+)
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: Smut.
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 1968.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

-ミ★

Everyone had gone to lunch and it was just you and Paul in the studio. You sat on his lap at his piano, your head thrown back onto his shoulder as his hand was beneath your skirt, his fingers worked on your bud in small circles. Paul's other hand was up your sweater kneading your left breast as his lips worked on your neck. You had been so frustrated today, weather it was the traffic on the way to the studio or forgetting sheet music and just other things that had been going on with the band recently. You just needed a release, and Paul being the gentleman that he was saw fit to give it too you. You let out a soft moan when he moved his middle finger down to your opening and slid in while his index continued to rub your clit.

"Feel good?" he mumbled into your neck.

All you did was moan in response and nodded your head hurriedly. He chuckled against your skin and you could feel the warmth of his breath tickling your skin as he sucked a purple bruise into your neck. You could tell he knew how to play you like one of his instruments. The way he would curl his fingers just the right way in your cunt, had you squirming. Like he was picking at his guitar strings, the thought had your toes curling. His finger sped up inside you, pumping in and out and you brought your hand up to his hair to grab at something. When he took his other finger off your clit and slid it inside, you gasped at the feeling. Your legs closed and squeezed around his hand so he could barley move.

"No, no, none of that, come on spread your legs for me, darlin'." His accent came out all husky as he directed you to which you immediately obliged and spread your legs wide.
He groans at the sight and pumps his fingers faster.
"You like this don't you? Having your legs open for'me, knowing that any one of the lads would walk in and see you all a mess on my lap."

"Please, Paul i'm gonna-" Your breath caught in your throat as he was grazing your sweet spot with the tips of his fingers. He grazed it again and again and you gasped.
"Is my little baby gonna cum?" his lips were right against your ear and it made you shiver and whine at his words. You could all but nod and he chuckled once more.

"Go ahead and cum honey."

You let out a moan and came all around his fingers and slumped back against his chest as you came down from the high of your orgasm. Panting and out of breath you stood up and Paul slid his fingers out of you. You and turned around to face him and sit on his lap again and his fingers were inside his mouth tasting you.

"feel better?" he asks.

You nodded and leaned forward to give him a kiss to which you could taste yourself on his tongue.

"Thank you." you said once you pulled away. He pulled you back into his chest by your hips and nudged your nose with his in affection.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───