𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭 (Smut)

(18+)
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: Smut.
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 1969.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

✩✩✩

The music was turned up as the Beatles came on the stereo, you, Lis and Catherine, sung along and as you got drunker and drunker, you sung more and more, soon you had the attention of pretty much every body in the club. Paul McCartney watched you with a cheeky grin on his pale face, his hazel eyes, caught your green ones and winked at you. He set his drink down and bravely approached them. "Hi, good music tonight huh." He said. You giggled and nodded in agreement.

"I'm Paul, and you are?" He said looking at you.

"Oh um I'm y/n" You said.

"Just how drunk are you?" He asked curiously, you could tell sex was on his mind and you were not going to pass up the opportunity

"Erm drunk enough that I want to come home with you now but no so drunk that you should feel guilty about taking advantage." You said.

"Well that's just the perfect amount." He said, kissing you. His lips were soft and demanding, his tongue was granted access into your mouth and he kissed you harder than ever, allowing moans to escape your lips. His mouth sucked your lips like a hoover and his hips ground into you slightly, making you weak in the knees. It was ten minutes before you stopped, "Let's leave." He insisted, taking you hand and guiding you out, you exited the club, the wolf whistles from your friends ringing in your ears.

_______

  "Quick, quick in here." Said Paul, impatiently grabbing you and pushing you into one of the huge and expensive living rooms, not that all the rooms in Paul McCartney's house were not huge and expensive, but this one was something else. There was a marble fireplace against the centre wall, two huge, expensive windows dominating the room, the floor was wooden and sturdy, the curtains that hung from the huge, expensive windows, were pure silk and were opposite the ornate sofas that ran all the way around the walls, a huge TV towered over all the things in the room. The chandlers gleamed, as though they had only been bought yesterday but it would not be Paul's house if it was not in some way a mess. And sure enough, as he dragged you in, you noticed song lyrics all over the floor and two guitars chucked lazily on an antique sofa.

He kissed you passionately; guiding you towards a sofa that was not littered with lyrics, as you sat down you broke the kiss, "Is your wife home?" You asked, Paul shrugged and kissed you again, "What if we get caught?" Paul said nothing; instead he pulled off his trousers, revealing a bulge in his boxers. You bit your lip and cleared the thought of being the reason for a failed marriage. You kissed him, placing your soft touch on his erection, making it grow.  He stopped the kiss and yanked his boxers down, his dick sprung free and slapped his stomach, he smiled and clasped his erection. You watched him and licked your lips. He looked at you and chuckled you immediately knew what to do, you took his dick in your hands and began pumping it slightly, he sighed with pleasure as you began to lick along the length and just as you took the head between your teeth, he let out a desperate moan, "Be a good girl for me darling, let me fuck your mouth." A gasp escaped your lips as he thrust forwards into her mouth, your cheeks hollowed as he continued to thrust forwards. As he began to reach his climax, you grabbed his arse, pushing him further into your mouth, this earned another groan from Paul, "I'm gonna, I need to cum." He moaned, at these words, you took his dick out of your mouth, before he could complain; you had striped and were awaiting further instructions. He grinned at you, "What do you want me to do love?" He asked, staring at you star struck.

"Oh Paul, you're not very good at this are you." You laughed.

"Rubbish." He said, standing up and loosening his tie, "I know what you want." He insisted, his gaze travelled down to your crotch. He walked up to her and placed his hands on your butt, you kissed him and undid his shirt, his shirt came off and as quick as a flash, his hand was on your pussy, he ran a finger along your already wet slit and licked his finger. "Alright then y/n sit." He demanded, you obeyed and smiled at him, and at his dick. He noticed you staring, "Oh that's what you want is it, you naughty girl." He whispered, spreading your legs apart and teasing your entrance with his dick.

"Oh god Paul, come on I need you." You murmured, sounding impatient

"Alright." He said, he took a step back and rolled a condom on. He came back and this time there was no teasing, after checking you were wet enough, he eased himself into you. You gasped as you felt him enter. He begun to rock his hips and thrust into you, waves of pleasure immediately engulfed both of you. As you reached your climax, your moans became louder and more strained. "In, more, deeper, come on!" Cried y/n as Paul gave your clit a quick rub, sending you over the edge. Barely a second later, Paul released his load into the condom. He kissed your satisfied lips, you giggled as you began to get redressed. "Hey y/n, do you mind if I keep your bra? This was fun." He asked, you flushed a dull scarlet and obliged, he kissed you. "Thanks look, I gotta go, my wife's waiting for me, here keep my shirt and uh...go out the back door." He added with a smile and rushed out the room, leaving you, clutching Paul's shirt and speechless. It took you a second to realise what to do and you dashed out of the room, grinning like a lunatic.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───