𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞 (Smut)

(18+)
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: Smut.
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 1967
𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: Paul makes sure that your first time is as special as he can make it.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

♡︎♡︎♡︎

♡︎♡︎♡︎

All you can seem to feel is Paul's large hand wrapped tightly around your own as he leads you slowly but firmly into his small apartment. With the door shut behind you, he heads right back to where he had been only a few minutes before, trailing his continually rougher kisses down your neck.

His hands run down your shoulders and to your hips, where they carefully pull your shirt from your pants. His lips drift back up towards yours as he works his hands seductively across the bare skin of your stomach. When he sees your reaction, his hand speeds up until it reaches the underwire of your bra. You give him a meaningful kiss of encouragement and let it go further until his hand is cupped around the shape of your chest with just the right amount of pressure to make you melt into his touch a bit. You want to go further. With every bone in your body, with every fibre of your very being, you need him.

His large hand trails down your side, tracing your figure lightly through your clothing. His fingers caress the left side of your bottom, and don't stop, although they do slow down. His hand works it's way down the back of your left thigh, and he places his palm flat on the back side of it, lifting your leg up so it rests against his side and bends at the knee. He pulls you as close to him as he can, his fingers digging into the soft meat of your thigh. You can feel the rock hardness of him through his pants, and you can't help but throw your head back, leaning back into the arm around your waist, which only presses your lower half closer against his. Your unbuttoned blouse falls down your arms and flutters soundlessly to the floor. He decides to move his hips forward a bit, a moan escaping your lips as you bring them to once more connect with his.

When you bring your leg back down, your mind is made up. You glance towards the bed a few metres away from you and, as you had hoped, he catches you and embraces your decision. It had never occurred to him before that it might be your first time.

He backs up towards the mattress, and when the backs of his knees hit the material he falls slowly backwards. You waste no time to crawl on top of him with one bent knee on either side of his hips, and after a while you sink down.

Your mind is now clouded by pure lust, a lust you had never felt so strong before, in the very pit of your stomach and burning on your lips. Neither of you are able to slow down, instead speeding up until your breath comes in rushed gasps. Your hand drifts down below the waste band of his pants and grasp tightly what lies beneath the fabric, earning a long, low groan from deep in his chest. You hope the look on your face tells him what you want.

His fingers fumble with the button of your jeans, and when they undo and he slips his hand in you gasp at the new sensations. You can't help but buck your hips towards him and otherwise completely freeze, but to your chagrin he stops and you open your eyes.

"Is - is this your first time?" He mumbles, pulling away for a second to look deeply into your eyes with an odd smile. Although the look on his face tells you he already knows the answer well, that doesn't stop you from giving him a slight nod, itching for him to put his lips back where they had been. His smile crookedly widens a small bit, exposing his bright teeth.

"Don't worry," he whispers even quieter, drifting so close to you that your eyes involuntarily fall closed and his breath sends erotic chills across your neck. "I'll be gentle,"

He presses his lips against your jawline with a new kind of feeling to it, and you realize it's because he knows what he's about to do, and he's going to make it as memorable and special for you as he can.

Even though you may be a few years younger than the man laying so close to you with his hands leaving their prints all over your skin, in the moment none of that matters. He would take you in his strong hold and you would let him, all the building fear you had had towards this event immediately melting away into pure bliss. You absolutely cannot wait a moment longer, helping him along by undoing the front of his pants.

"Ah," he stutters, taking your wrist gently and holding it to the mattress as he carefully picks you up and places you back down where he had been only a few seconds before. He looks at you with a cocky, knowing smile, taking the lead. Almost as an afterthought, he reaches a thick, strong arm behind his neck and pulls his shirt smoothly up and over his head.

Before long, his and your pants join the messy pile of shed clothes on the floor. He leans back a second after one of the longest, best, most enthusiastic kisses you have ever had to admire your almost-naked body, and then finally brings a hand down carefully to hook a couple fingers in the waste band of your underwear. You suck in an anticipated breath at his warm, sure yet tentative touch.

"Is this ok?" He asks, forcing himself to stop and wait for your response. You nod vigorously in encouragement and soon, they fall forgotten to the floor. When he returns to kissing you passionately and now a bit distractedly, his hand moves down to explore your newly exposed skin. After what feels like forever, he finally takes a deep breath and throws his boxers roughly and excitedly to the side. He places a strong, guiding grip on your upper thigh as he readies himself, and your heaving chest rolls against his with every passing second.

He finds his way into you, and you can't help but let out an astonished gasp and curl your hands around the loose sheets. Soon, the unique pain melts into such sweetness and erotica, your moans and his grunts becoming more and more confident and raw as he finds a rough, yet gentle pace. Every time his hips crash into you, every time he lowers his head to suck and nip at a particularly sensitive spot on your lower neck, you can't imagine that there is such pleasure as this, and that it seems to come at such a low cost.

As he becomes more and more vigorous, you begin to feel a growing heat in your lower stomach, a contracting of muscles, an indescribable clinching of nerves, and the fact that he must be feeling the same only heightens it. He thrusts faster and faster, his low groans growing in volume, and as much as you want that blissful moment to last, you allow yourself to let go, crying his name out into the darkness. Only seconds later, his going out rushes after your own with an even sweeter moan, burying his face in your exposed neck.

He pulls out, collapsing on top of you as you both desperately try to catch your fleeting breath. He rolls over on his side, slipping an arm underneath you to pull you into a loving embrace. He plants quick, eager kisses on your nose and mouth, earning a satisfied giggle from you.

"How was it?" He whispers, placing his mouth as close to your ear as he can. You just look at him, beaming, your cheeks blooming deep red, and that seems like answer enough for him.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───