𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐭 (Smut)

(18+)
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: Smut; fingering
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Early 60s. Teddy boy Paul in Hamburg.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ꕥꕥꕥ

You had been throwing glances over your shoulder at your boyfriend during his entire performance. Even though you could not tell, since his bass was covering that area, you could tell his trousers were getting tighter. You winked at him before smirking to yourself and returning to sip on your drink. John looked at his bandmate and furrowed his eyebrow, why was he suddenly so red? He squinted at what Paul had been looking at but saw nothing.

They finally finished their gig, when you heard their music finished you smiled but your smile grew when you heard John talking instead of Paul. Your boyfriend was usually the one to talk to the crowd but because of you and your little act, he wasn't sure he could trust his voice to do his usual job.

Paul was much quicker than you had anticipated. In no time you felt a hand on your lower back, you were ready to slap the owner of the hand but when you turned around you relaxed. You placed your left hand over your heart and sighed as you calmed down. "Jesus Paulie you scared me." you laughed, he raised his eyebrow and sat down on the stool next to you.

"What do you think you are doing?" Paul asked you, his voice low and thick. You gulped and smiled sweetly.

"What do you mean?"

"Your little stares, winks, movements..." he trailed off, his eyes landing on your lips. "Follow me." Paul stood up and you followed him to the changing rooms they had backstage. As soon as the door closed behind you he pressed you against the wall of the room and kissed you. His hands went to your hips pushing you against the wall and not letting you move, not that you tried.

You moaned as his lips left yours and headed south to your neck. Your hands went to grab at his hair, the vibrations coming from his moan made you shiver. "Oh Paul." you groaned just as his hand slipped into your trousers. He slid his finger inside of you and you nearly collapsed.

"I got you, love," he assured you as he held your hips. You nodded and your head went back as his fingers got to work. Your moans were low and short and Paul knew he had not found the spot yet but he would not give up. Paul slid his slick fingers in and out, each time going deeper inside of you. His thumb was circling your clit adding more pleasure.

Paul's lips found your neck, he sucked dark spots onto your neck making you moan a bit louder but it was not enough. He wanted to have you screaming his name. You rolled your hips on his hand and kissed whatever you could find, your hand still slightly pulling his hair. Paul thrust three fingers inside of you and you gasped and you swore out his name. Your back arched pushing against his chest, eyes rolled back and mouth opened in pure ecstasy. He chuckled and looked up to you. "Found it." he teased.

"I- Fuck," you said as he kept working at it.

"Now love, do you want me to stop?" Paul asked, his eyes twinkling.

"N-no." you managed to choke out.

"Why shouldn't I? Why should I treat you right when you teased me out there? Hmm?" you couldn't answer Paul's question, his fingers were still deep inside of you making you roll your eyes back. You got close to your finish, your walls contracted around his fingers and he could tell. "Come on love, let go. Cum for me."

You did not need to be told twice, just one more touch to your sweet spot made you come undone all over his hand. Paul continued as you moaned out his name, your back arching so much it was no longer touching the wall. Your head was though, it was thrown back as your eyes rolled back and mouth hanged open. Once you were done and your breathing calmed down Paul pulled out his fingers and licked them clean.

"On the couch," he ordered, you were in for a long night...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───