Chapter Two-Money can buy anything

You watched as Chole shot different items in the junkyard, Max telling her where to aim due to her superpower to rewind and have her shoot different stuff for different effects. You did worry about her keeping enough bullets or if her step-douche as she un-affectionately named him had more at the house. Considering his huge stash of guns, you doubt he would notice the little handgun at the bottom of his gun case would be missed. After a while, the fun was cut off by a familiar face, Frank. 

"Where's my money Chole?" Frank questioned, "My patience is running thin, I want my fuckin' money."

"I already paid it off man!" Chole snapped, "I did that work for you last week and now we're cool. Okay?"

"You seem to forget about something called 'interest' and yours has added up over the couple years." Frank argued, "Now, I'm gonna ask you again. Where's. My. Money."

"Where'd you get that Braclete? Why are you wearing her blacelte!?" Chole yelled, reaching towards his arm. 

"It was a gift, calm down-" Frank began to say before it was cutting of by Chole. 

"You stole that from her! Give it to me right now-"

Now Chole being cut off by Frank pulling out a knife. 

"Do you want me to cut you bitch!?"

Chole put her hands up, backing up a bit. You were frozen at the moment, you had never been around Chole and Frank when they fight, the only interactions you had with Frank was when he was protecting you, Chole, and Rachel. Most of the time it was about you and Rachel. You figured Nathan was paying Frank off to look after you since he knew your friendship with Chole and knew she might put you in some dangerous situations. Rachel did too, but you feel like Frank had feelings for her and there might've been something going on between them at least at some point. The sound of a gun clicking reached your ears, you turned to see Max pointing a gun at Frank. 

"You have some serious lady balls. Go on, shoot me."

He walked up, taking the gun out of her hand. 

"I'm going to count this towards your interest, only threehunded and forty nine to go. It's gonna keep adding up day by day, so you better get on it."

He turned his attention towards you. 

"You're little boyfriend is looking for you, he knows you're here now. Word of wise, I'd stop hanging around with them if you want them safe, that nutcase is cracking and I'm not above dirty money if the price is right."

"The fuck is that supposed to mean frank?!" Chole questioned.

"Just what I said." Frank shrugged, "BlackWell shit's aren't buying like they used to and I need the money. Be happy I was kind enough to give you a fucking warning."

With that Frank left, leaving the three of you debating on your next move. So, Nathan was threatening Chole in the bathroom, his distaste for her and Max clear, and now add the local drug dealer who has the means to carry out whatever twisted idea Nathan has. 

"Chole," You say, pausing for a moment. "I think it's best if we keep our distance for now until we can find a way. Nathan's obsession with me is going to get someone hurt or worse and...I don't know how I'd get away from him. It's getting to the point I think he'd have a tracker on my phone and have the police block off the exit and try to get you for kidnapping if we ever tried to leave...that's if he didn't do something...I'm scared, Chole."

"This is fucked." Chole sighed, "That little punk ass would be nothing without his family's money."

She wrapped her arm around you shoulders, pulling you into a hug.