Chapter Four-Wishing For a Rewind

Staring at the college in front of you, you took a deep breath before going onto the steps. Here you are shortly before college, trying to get familiar with this area. It was going to take forever to find these classes, however you quickly realized that it was going to be the least of your problems. These weren't the classes you were planning on taking, in-fact you didn't recognize any of the names of the teachers either. What was the chance that they happened to change the teachers you were supposed to have and classes?  You were almost certain that it wasn't allowed. Someone accidentally bumping into you caught your attention as you turned to look at the brunette young man who was quickly picking up a few papers that fell out of his hand, muttering a quiet 'sorry'. You bend down to help him pick up the papers that you came to realize was different various sketches of a person. He must really like this person. He looked worried for a moment, before taking the last sketch. 

"Sorry about that." The man said after a moment of muttering to himself. "Just distracted in thought."

"It's alright." You reassure, turning your attention back to your paper of classes for a moment. 

"No, it's not." The man insisted, "Let me buy you a drink at the cafe shop as an apology."

"I appreciate the thought, but I have to talk to the office." You reply. 

"No no no..." The man protested, "Let's go get you a drink, then I will help you with whatever you need help with."

You stared at the man for a moment. He looked familiar. His personality and pushy-ness seemed familiar as well. Was the dejavu? He grabbed your hand, pulling you out of your thoughts. Without a moment of waiting, he being taking you into the college to where you assumed was said cafe. 

"Let 'em go!" Chole's familiar voice reached your ears. 

"Even in this timeline you fuckers are trying to keep us apart!" The man snapped, pulling out a gun and pointing it at Chole. "Not.Any.More."

You open your mouth to scream and blink to suddenly have water in your mouth, making you have a coughing fit. 

"You alright there?" A soft familiar voice said, causing you to look up. 

Victoria? You glanced around at your surroundings. You were sitting on a picnic blanket with various people of the Vortex Club. The fuck? You didn't get involved with these people. 

"I think [y/n] is high." One of them joked, causing a few others to giggle. 

"Give my gf/bf/partner a break." Nathan says, sitting down and wrapping an arm around your shoulders smiling brightly, "Being Mr. Jefferson's TA and having that crackwhore Max decide to sit right by where [y/n] has to work, might get a contact high fairly often"

You glare at Nathan causing him to look at you in surprise. 

"Are you going to fight this on every reality switch?"

You jump at the sudden warmness on your hands and the sweet taste of a milkshake in your mouth the coldness still lingering. A chuckling Nathan sat in front of you, holding your hands with his in what would appear to others as a sweet embrace. A large fancy milkshake with two red and white stripped strawls places in the drink. Appeared to be one of those 1950's style dinners, a rare find. 

"Lost in thought there cutie?" Nathan's voice reached your ears, "At this rate the milkshake is going to melt, help me finish it, hmm?"

Against your will, you leaned forwards and began taking a few drinks of the milkshake. You wanted to open your mouth to scream or protest or something other than sitting in the booth like a puppet waiting for their strings to be pulled by the master. Nathan stared at you, smiling very creepily. It reminded you of the time you fell asleep with Nathan over and woke up to him staring you down with his camera and a sketch book next to him. Wait. You glanced over to see if there was anyone else around. There was some people here and there, none of them paying either of you any mind. As a person walked past, you tried to get a good look at their face. Blank face. Letting out a sigh you pieced together what was happening. It was just nightmares. The same nightmares you had been having. Various different points of the last few years had gotten to you, different versions of your reality.