Dating Marlon would include

Toxic. Y'all are always arguing over something small or about the base. One thing gets moved to somewhere else and it's a big problem. Y'all would have small disagreements on rules and have long talks in y'all's office about food rations.

He's a people pleaser. He wants to be a good leader for everyone here. He would go a mile to protect them even if it has to do with dealing off supplies or killing enemies.

He loves his bow. He took archery when he was younger. Along with football but all hia friends would make fun of him for choosing archery instead of ball. He still has fun in both sports but archery was his true calling. He would definitely carve y'all's initials on his bow for goodluck.

His dog loves cuddling with you and when he sees he's completely in awe. He likes how the dog acts with you and knows you are the one for him. Loves seeing y'all play fetch.

He has anger issues and sometimes accidentally lets it out on you. Once he blows up he quickly apologizes. He holds you tight as he curses under his breath. He can't stand the thought of losing you and if he does he will never be the same. He leaves you alone for some time if you need a break from him. Even though it hurts him inside.

He holds a lot of secrets. You could tell he was hiding something but even if you tried to ask he would decline and say he's hiding nothing. He would lie to keep his own skin. When you find out what he's hiding you break up. You told him he was selfish for dealing off our people to the raiders and then telling the group that they died.

He likes to hold your hands but isn't to lovey dovey in front of everyone. He would be holding your finger, waist, hand, or thigh.

He's very is very abservent. He can tell if you're upset or when you're going to throw punch.

He likes whispering sweet nothings to you before yall sleep. He tells you how great you are and how he is lucky to have you. He likes holding you close as if your going to blow away from him.