Su Yung!

Herro!!! How you doing? Good? Good! If your wondering who
Su Yung is it's Yuri's best friend. She is in the media :) bye!! Much luv❤
_________________________________

I left the Deen's office as fast as I could. I promised my self never to get close to them, I didn't want to deal with their dram, fangirls, etc...

\After the Lecture/
[At home]

I was inserting my key into the lock when I realized that it was already open.

"H-hello"? I said.

No answer.

I quickly reached for my bag looking for my mace (pepper spray). Just as I did a man jumped out of no where

"SUPRIS....AHHHHHHHH AHHH AHHH" He screamed and fell to the floor.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU"!!! I yelled.

"You.... Seriously.... Don't.... Remember.... Me"? He said covering his face.

"Min Woo"? I asked quietly

He got up from where he was and began to cry.

"Why the hell..would you.. fucking pepper spray me"? He asked wiping his tears.

"I'm so sorry Min Woo, i thought.. you were a.. raaappiisstt".. I said.

I wrapped my arms against his waist. "I'm so happy to see you Min Woo"

Min Woo was my older brother. The one I looked up too.He's a shy guy but once you got to know him, he's fucking hilarious, and good-looking. (Photo of Min Woo is in the next chapters media, idk how to put 2 pictures in one chapter because i'm a dumb ass, please tell me how to.. Thanks! :) )

"D-did Su Yung come with you"? I asked pulling away from the hug.

"Yeah but she went out to go get food" He said.

Before any of us could continue there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it"? I yelled at the door.

"Uhh, who the fuck do you think it is, open! I'm going to drop everything" Su Yung yelled.

I quickly opened the door to reveal Su Yung carrying many bags of brand name stores.

"Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Prada, Chanel, Christian Louboutin, Versace, Dior, and more help me get the bags in" She said as she walked into the apartment.

Me and Min Woo just looked at her as she kept walking back and forth from the entrance to were a man was handing her bags to the living room.

"Don't just stand there like fucking statues, help me" She said as she looked at us.

We both were staring off into space. "W-What is all this"? Min Woo asked her.

"I honestly don't know, I was being driven from the airport to here but then thing got out of hand when I passed a Louis Vuitton store, so one thing led to another and now im here with all these bags" She said as she looked down on the as if she was ashamed.

Min Woo and I began to laugh our asses off. " You never know when to stop spending" I said mid laugh.

She looked at us and began laughing as well.

"Your lucky you don't have any money problems, I would fucking kill to get were you are" I said giving an evil smile and then laughing it off.

"Well your lucky you live here" Su Yung said as she walked towards the window that has the best view of the tower.

"Yeah.. I just wish i was back in Korea, the guys there are so much better, unlike here, they're fucking jerk-offs" I said as I joined her at the window.

"By the way.. I enrolled myself at your university" Su Yung said still looking out the window.

"What the fuck, how did you get in, i'm surprised I got in" I said with my eyes widened.

"Don't worry on how I got in, I'm just glad I get to see you again" She said as she leaned in for a hug.

Finally I'm reunited with my Partner in Crime.