Keep Calm and DON'T FANGIRL

"What do you want to do"? I asked Su yung who was still looking out the window.

"Sleep, eat, shop, I don't know" She said while sitting down in a couch.

"I'm...tired" I said sleepily.

"Me too" She said.

We both dozed off to sleep, while MIn Woo was already sleeping on another couch.......

I woke up to the sound of hard knocking from the front door. Both Su Yung and Min Woo were both asleep, and I was panicking. I walked to the door with my mace (pepper spray.)

"W-Who is it" I yelled.

"I don't know if you remember me, but It's Kris" He yelled.

Because he yelled so loudly Su Yung woke up, and let me tell you something... Su Yung was a FUCKING ENORMOUS FANGIRL!

"Oh no, oh no, oh no, OH NO"! I said as I turned to Su Yung.

She gave a confused look, "What"?

"Oh.. nothing... I just..please keep calm when I open the door" I whispered to her.

She gave another confused look, then that turned into a smile "Ok"!

I quickly walked to the door. As I opened it i instantly regretted it.

"Oh...My...GOD..." But before Su Yung could go on I already had my hand on her mouth.

I nervously laughed.."LOOK AT HER BUTT" I tried to continue her sentence.

"Kris... can Su Yung and I have a moment"? I asked while my hand was still on her mouth.

"Y-Yeah" He said.

I dragged Su Yung to the bathroom while STILL having my hand on her face, which I removed when we got into the bathroom.

"What the hell is wrong with you" I whispered yelled at her.

"You never said it was going to be.. KRIS WU"! She yelled.

"SHHHH, shut the fuck up" I yelled at her.

"Sorry, Ok? Sorry"... She whispered back

"Please just.. Keep calm, and DON'T FANGIRL" I said.

We both walked out of the bathroom where we found Min Woo still asleep and Kris leaning on the door frame using his phone. (I just realized something both Kris and Min Woo have the woo, but Kris is Wu, and Min Woo is woo. XD I need a boyfriend.... :( )

"S-Sorry" I said while I was wrapped around Su Yung's arm.

"It's fine" He said.

Before any of us could continue to talk Kai jumped in front of Kris.

"Who's this your girl...." He stopped talking as he took a glance at me.

Kris began to turn red. Making everyone laugh.

"Um... did you need something"? I asked to break the silence.

"We... we actually...." HE was cut off by Kai.

"No.. we don't need anything.. at least from you" He said in a cold tone leaving me shocked.

There was an awkward silence.. Kris tried to speak up but Kai ended up closing the door.

{Kai's P.O.V}

"What the hell is your problem" Kris yelled from behind as we were walking back to our apartment.

I kept silent.

"Kai" He yelled. "KAI" He yelled again. "FUCKING ANSWER ME"! He yelled.

I stopped walking and turned around.