💔Lofi-MedBox Angst

For simplicity’s sake, Boombox’s name is Rave and Medkit’s is Luther. This is a request I’ve been hoping people requested cuz I could see this happening.

Rave was blasting some sick tunes on the battlefield, motivating his hyped teammates, Rocket, Sling, and Skate. Except for his teammate and a guy he considered his best pal. Luther. He called him Med or Medkit for his codename, though. He’s always been a quiet apple. Quite odd and very serious. VERY serious. But today, he wasn’t being snappy towards anybody. He was…quiet. Too quiet. At a point in the match, Rave’s team gets PWN’D, all getting sent back to spawn. Even so, they all keep a hopeful smile on their faces. Except Luther. He was FUMING. He snapped at them all. “Will you morons shut up!? Your egos are gonna be our fucking downfalls!!” He yells into his mic, the harsh words ringing to the fours’ ears. Skate was the first to speak back, holding her head up high as she did some tricks gaining speed.

“Calm down, dude, it’s just a game! Live a little!”

“If I live a little, we’re gonna die. You sound like you WANT to die!”

“I-I don’t! Just- calm down, dude-”

“NO I WON’T FUCKING CALM DOWN!!” Vinney jumped in instantly to protect Leona.

“Meds, don’t talk to my girlfriend like that.”

“Don’t tell me what to do.” As everyone argued, Rave struggled to keep people from killing him, dying 3 times in the process as everybody argued. He was starting to get a bit frustrated. He tried calming everyone down, yet he was talked over by insults and defense. Then the buzzer goes off. Their argument is interrupted by the defeat sound in their earbuds. Everybody freezes. They lost. Everyone is sent back to the lobby. Everyone is saying “GG” and “Nice effort.” Except Luther. He growled as he gripped his suitcase, stomping off from the others and requesting Zuka take him back to Crossroads. He sighed as he got in the truck, before Rave comes up to him, frantically trying to get him to stay. He jumps in the back of Zuka’s truck, sitting right in front of Luther. “Boombox-”

“Luths, just call me Rave. Anyways, what happened?”

“It’s nothing.”

“No it’s not! You were yellin’ and shiz. What’s up wit’cha?” Luther stayed silent, looking away from him as Zuka started driving, the two softly swaying as he drove. Rave was still trying to get him to talk. He just kept getting even more frustrated with him. After a bit, however, he yelled frustratedly, telling Zuka to stop driving. Zuka hesitated before sighing and stopping almost right at the middle of the Playground bridge. He hopped out, taking his gun and suitcase with him. Rave jumped out as well, following Luther. He stood strong and firm as Zuka drove back to the Intermission lobby.

“You’re making this worse.”

“Well, I’m not meaning to!”

“WELL YOU ARE SO LEAVE ME ALONE!!” Luther snaps at him, his fangs showing from his anger. He never drew his fangs at anybody but Tremor. So why him? Did he hate him…? He hates Tremor…does he hate him…?

“N…No!” Luther was taken aback, gripping his gloves onto his hands tighter than they were. He sighed angrily and tried to ignore him. Rave followed behind, looking up at him empathetically. Luther ignored him following behind, trying to focus on putting one foot before the other. But he got more and more frustrated before turning around abruptly.

“Would you stop!?”

“No! Not until you tell me what’s wrong!”

“It’s none of your BUSINESS!!” Luther pushes Rave, causing him to stumble back, but land on his feet. Rave freezes for a second before pushing back. This only angered Luther more, causing him to shove again, aiming at his chest as he roughly pushed him away. He was a hindrance on his pity. It made him sick. Rave stumbled back, his butt hitting the hip-high walls of the bridge. “Just leave me alone.”