🔨🩷💉CrystalHammer||Reunion pt.2||Smut

Straight into it, bbg <3

Luther whined into Pyro's shoulder as Pyro and Tremor attack his neck with kisses and licks. Tremor was underneath Luther while Pyro was above him. Pyro whispered things into his ear despite his slurred speech, Luther curling up in on himself. He squeezed his thighs together nervously, his face getting even more red from his overstimulation and intoxication. Pyro kisses his lips passionately, tossing his gas mask onto the ground.

"So I just don't--*hic!* get a kiss??"Tremor clearly got jealous and he was about to say something else before Pyro pressed his finger against his lips. Pyro pulled Luther up to him roughly to slither his tongue down Luther's throat, he himself gagging on it a bit. After a bit, Pyro slipped away, Luther coughing a bit while Pyro pounces on Tremor, making out with him. Luther wipes away the saliva on his chin.

"W-Way to nearly kill me..." Luther muttered to himself. Pyro lifts his head, breaking his and Tremor's kiss.

"You loved it you--*hic!* dummyy...~" Luther rolled his eyes at Pyro, looking away. Tremor looked up at the two giving a small deep chuckle. He kissed both their heads gently. "B-Ban--?!"

"Huh...??" The two look up at Tremor, confused. Pyro feels a gentle poke against his butt. He looks behind him and Tremor has a hard-on. Luther is right behind him, covering his mouth and blushing wildly. He looks closer at Tremor's tent, poking it a bit. Pyro pauses and pulled down Tremor's pants with a sadistic ass grin on his face. He pulls out Tremor's dick, "accidentally" smacking Luther in the face. He yelps instantly while Pyro snickers. "You're an idiot..."

"What?! Not used to having a dick slapped into your face?!~" Luther scoffed at Pyro's hypothetical. Pyro pushes Tremor's dick toward Luther's face. "Go ahead and suck that, little deer. I'll be up here...~" Luther looked Tremor's cock up and down, physically stunned. He looked it up to down, his eyes fixating at stopping points for every other piercing on Tremor's dick. "What's the matter, Luther...? *hic!*-- Never seen a dick before?...~" Luther growled at Pyro as a response.

"Yeah--*hic!* Doc. Don't get too scared of it!~" Luther gulps down his nervousness just to prove them wrong. Speaking of gulping, he gets the motivation and the talking-to he needs to press his lips to Tremor's tip before quicky sliding it into his mouth, the tip of his dick hitting the back of Luther's throat. He gags for a moment. Tremor lets out a quick groan as he feels Luther's throat wrap around his dick, coating it with saliva. Pyro looks back, giving a small chuckle.

"Waow, Meddy! Didn't know you *hic!* had it in you!~"

"Grrhmm...~" Luther whined around Tremor's dick before slowly bobbing his head. Tremor's breath got heavy, looking down at Luther. He gently grasped one of his horns, pulling and pushing his head up and down a bit faster.

"Looks like you're not gettin' too lucky, Sub... I've got a freak on my--*hic!* lap. I-I got a little deer on my dick...You ain't gettin' annnyyyy action.~" Tremor let out a deep chuckle watching Pyro's face scrunch up, insulted by his comparison. Pyro got off of Tremor's stomach, just surveying what was going on. His eyes slowly began fixating on Luther's tail. It was small obviously since it was a deer tail. But boy was it wagging fast. He stared for a moment, taking his glass of wine off the coffee table. He took a big gulp of it and hiccupped a few seconds after downing it. He put the glass back on the coffee table, going up behind Luther with a sour grin. "Fuck...d-doc...~"

"Mmrgh...~" Luther whined again, looking up at Tremor who was still holding his horn. Tremor looked up from Luther with a dumb grin on his face, drooling, to look up at Pyro, who was right behind him. He was also grinning like an idiot. But there was a hint of something sadistic behind it.