[2] what is this strange world?

2| what is this strange world?

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"Young Master! Young Master-WAHHH! Dilla!! What happened to Young Master Cecilius!!" A maid cried out as she sneaked a peek into the window of her Young Master's room and flinched a bit as she saw numerous medics observing and treating the unconscious and severely injured Cecilius.

"I don't know Gririsa, but I heard...uhhh"

"Let me guess, that girl had to do something with this right?" Another maid standing beside Dilla and Gririsa folded her hands around her arms.

"What do you mean by that Carol? Wait....do you mean by that girl...Young Miss Ann-" Gririsa couldn't look into the room anymore.

"Keep quiet, Gririsa! If somebody in the mansion heard you speaking that name, I would say that your end would be near!!" Dilla warned.

"Ughh, Young Master Cecilius must've tried to save that girl from some trouble she managed to get herself into but he got himself hurt again for her sake!" Carol did not listen and instead aired out her grievances.

"Shhhh!! Caro-ahh, Lord Lucius!"

The three maidservants instantly paled at the sight of the heir of the Amador Duchy.

Lucius grimaced and glared at the three maidservants and after they quickly walked away from him, he took a deep breath and entered his younger brother's room.

"How is he, doctor?" His deep voice echoed in the spacious room and the emergency medics glanced at him, as they just finished patching up Cecilius.

The boy lying was covered in bandages and his usual healthy exterior became sickly and pale.

His dear little brother....so self-sacrificial and so caring...and so pretty, even when he was bruised and bed-ridden.

"Fortunately, everything is fine. Both internal and external. And all he needs is plenty of rest and healthy food to nourish his healing body. Since our young master here has an exquisite amount of mana aiding him in healing faster, so it wouldn't take much time for the young master to swing his sword again!"

Encouraged by the medic's words, Lucius' lips curved up instantly, and the medics around him couldn't help but swallow an admiring gasp at the sight of the handsome heir's love for his younger brother.

"Uhhmmm..."

"CECIL!"

Yuri stirred in his sleep; his hazy eyes were finally open and his five senses had come back. And the once dizziness had taken the form of a phantom pain coming from all over his body, and just as several hands touched him, and helped him to balance himself into sitting, he instantly noticed that he wasn't in his bedroom anymore.