[1] yuri to cecilius

1 | Yuri to Cecilius

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

["I love you…Annette…I love….aughhh!!" The young man coughed out blood, but even in the moment of pain, he could not help but speak out his most hidden secret.

He had loved Annette Elios for the last nineteen years, and he knew even if he dies at this very moment, at least the love of his life would have a chance to live comfortably and happily, even if her happiness would come from another man. But for Cecilius Amador, a man who was the embodiment of the phrase 'love is blind', he was just satisfied with the information that Annette was happy and healthy. After all, Annette was his only priority.

Since everything he did was for the love he felt towards Annette, it was all his own choice but sometimes he wished what would happen if he would get a second chance at life? Would he once again sacrifice himself again and again for Annette? 

But Cecilius wouldn't think further as the Dark Saintess retracted her claws and unhinged her monstrous jaw, ready to swallow him whole, fortunately, Cecilius still had it in him to dodge her.

He wouldn't let the Dark Saintess target Annette, not again. She already tormented her enough. 

"Ughhh!!! Aughhh!!!" 

While Cecilius had it in him to avoid being swallowed, he still was hit thrice by her dark magic, making blood splurge out from his body.

He knew he couldn't fight anymore.

It has been three continuous days of distracting the Dark Saintess by disguising as Annette and then stripping off the disguise and fighting the Dark Saintess inside an abandoned cave protected by light magic. He had trapped her but couldn't defeat her.

What a waste of a holy knight he was?

He closed his eyes as another blast of dark magic attacked him, targeting his heart.

Cecilius Amador took the hit, and he couldn't even yell in pain, as his blood splattered on the walls and his heart stopped beating before he could even blink.]

Comments:

dieheartfan  is that it….he really died? He is the one of the three main characters right? Surely the author would bring him back?

Edit: nevermind, he is dead for real….fuck the author

Like   Reply

teamcecil  i hate Annette so much honestly, i don't get why she didn't insist more to come with him, augustine, diana and felix were injured so i wouldn't blame them too much. But Annette? only if u could been there to heal him quickly, then he would at least be alive