[4] puppy or kitten

04 | puppy or kitten

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Annette Elio, bright and beautiful with her flowing hair and sparkling gemstone-like eyes, she looked like a idealistic dreamy fairy of flowers.

And according to the main viewpoint, she was the heroine of this world. The adoptive daughter of Count Elio, and the one to turn out to be the holy saintess.

"Cecil!" The sparkle-eyed girl had often pronounce his name with a jovial disposition, the way she had always brought a certain emotion to his name with her flowery words and bright eyes, never failed to make Cecil's heart beat faster.

Surely, if the old innocent Cecil was still here, he would feel the absence of Annette deeply upsetting, but Yuri in the form of Cecilius felt nothing.

Count Herman Elio was the opposite of his daughter, with a dull brown hair that showed numerous bald spots and were sprinkled with the hint of gray and the eybags under his eyes showed his skill as a serious patriach of a noble house who was attuned with the conditions of his house, even it meant risking his own health. He was elegantly styled and had golden rimmed eyeglasses that helped him stare straight at Cecilius with a frown so deep, it aged him many years.

"Count Elio." A unique voice that crossed between a child and a noble heir distracted him.

Lucius Amador was a prodigy among not only his peers but also among the olden aged gentry, making Herman's eyebrows itch.

They were all seated at on of the Amador estate's many gardens and it showed the luxurious happenings of the Amador Clan with bright flowers blooming with a unique hue and the flickers of gold spreading out into the scene of the scenary.

Butler Bernardo directed the maidservants as they served tea brimming with flowery aromas, and biscuits with a healthy crunch.

"I am sorry to say, but my dearest daughter could not attend this meeting because she is still very shocked and is bedridden as she was almost attacked by a griffon." He grimaced, staring at Cecilius like he was serial offender.

"Count Elio, what brings you here?" Lucius questioned, ignoring the Count's daughter's existence.

"You know Annette. She is so kind. She wanted to come here, making me refuse her for the first time but she had send you a message." Herman's dull eyes were full of doting, making him look more unsettled than loving.

He brought out a pocket watch and a holographic projectile was cast on the sky.

"Cecil!"

Cecilius wanted to cringe but he couldn't help but be awed by the first showcasing of magic of this world.

It looked like the technology here was only a part of the magical world, that was unpredictable but close to humans.

"I hope you are doing well! I am perfectly doing alright, thanks to Cecil. Pleae come to visit me soon" She smiles and then the screen fades away.