[3] sorry lulu

03 | "-sorry

03 | "-sorry...lulu."

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"Master Amador, the young master has not yet gotten up from his bed." Butler Bernardo sighed as he cleaned his round spectacles with a cloth.

He could not help but recount the memory of which many manservants and various medics tried to drag the Young Master out of bed but the boy rebelled and used his abnormal strength on them and refused any interference.

He also muttered strange words like "It's not true!", "I don't believe it!", "Not the loser second male lead!"

It has been already two days since that incident.

Lucius was seated on the large dining table of the estate with his legs on the table that was home to dozens of dishes with unique tastes made with utmost care that was expected from a noble's handpicked chef.

"Uh huh...even though he is now completely healed. But I do not worry, as I know he will come to his senses soon." Lucius let out a cryptic smile.

"MASTER AMADOR! THE YOUNG MASTER HAS FINALLY ESCAPED FROM HIS BED!" A hysterical servant shouted in suprise. And following his words, the other servants around him started to whisper and discuss words that were no value to Lucius.

And as if on cue, a blurry figure quickly ran in the hallway of the estate as he sprinted out from each room to the next of the huge estate frantically, as if he was searching for something and then he entered the banquet hall and quickly glomped on Lucius' shoulder with a strength that would be able to injure a grown man but of course, Lord Lucius Amador was unmoved from his seat.

He instead had a expression worth seeing according to Bernardo who was suprised himself.

Cecilius clinged to Lucius as if he was holding on to precious gold.

Lucius hovered the boy around and made him sit on his lap, but Cecilius refused to look at his face.

"Lili, what is wrong?" Lucius prodded gently, while peppering small kisses across his younger brother's forehead, who immediately stopped hiding his face inside of Lucius' coat and pushed his lips away from him, Cecilius revealed a reddened face and teary eyes.

'So cute!' The servants around the two brothers thought.

Just as Lucius was about to say something, a strange voluminous sound interrupted them.

It was a growl.

From Cecilius' stomach.

Lucius looked at Cecilius who bowed his head in shame and suddenly vame to realize why the immovable boy suddenly clung onto him.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Yummm...." Yuri scooped up a rare piece of chicken meat from the bowl of vegetable soup, and chewed it slowly and felt the different flavors resulted by various exotic spices burst in his mouth.

The dishes on the table which were already extravagant and newly made were instantly replaced and cooked again, as Lucius believed they were already too cold and old for Cecilius to eat it. He also replaced the overly sweet menu into something Cecilius would like to eat after five days of starving.

And Cecilius had also strangely mentioned that he would like to have rice aswell.

Lucius watched him blankly instead of having his own meal, Yuri couldn't tell what the boy was thinking.

It has been two days since his transmigration, and the first day of his realization and acceptance of his transmigration.

It was more like he was forced his accept his circumstances as he knew there was nothing else he could do.

After lamenting for some time, he came to this realization.

What more would he do than accept that he was an unfortunate and annoying second male lead destined to die for an unrequited love? Even if he wanted to return to a life where he had been a normal, ordinary man with ordinary desires, it wasn't like he really missed his previous life so that much that he would always be in denial about his current life.

And Cecilius was still small and had enough sense in him, so he was sure he could avoid death in the future if he walked in the correct path.

But what is this correct path?

"Lili." Lucius finally started to drink up his soup in a slow yet steady pace.

Yuri, no Cecilius stopped chewing, and looked at the bright eyes of uh...his older brother.

In the original story, Lucius was already dead years ago before the story even took place.

The transmigrated Cecilius believed he had a troublesome and blunt disposition but whenever he glanced at Lucius, his mouth would close by itself and he would suddenly become docile and quite like a trained dog. And remembering incident half-an-hour ago where Lucius kissed his forehead several times, Cecilius wished he could have the power to turn invisible.

He coughed and continued his meal, his ears and face were already a shade of pink. Butler Bernardo and Cecilius' personal maid Giana, had to stifle a laughter at the Young Master's shy appearance which they thought was because of the incident he caused six days ago when he first woke up and since Cecilius always showed a noble disposition in front of his older brother, he was naturally embarrassed about causing it.

"Lili, please say something." Lucius prodded a finger on Cecilius who wished to avoid it but couldn't.

He wanted to stay quiet and not speak with Lucius as it was very awkward for him to interact with this boy. But when he saw Lucius' saddened expression at being ignored by his only family, Cecilius couldn't help but ignore his own feelings.

"Uhhh, sorry...Lulu." Cecilius coughed out and the room instantly erupted with heated whispers.

Lulu? Did his younger brother who always spoke with him formally and acted distant suddenly gave him a intimate nickname?

Cecilius internally slapped himself, why did that silly nickname presented itself out of his mouth? Naturally he knew Cecilius would always call Lucius 'Big Brother Amador', he would not even call Lucius with his first name despite being brothers.

Was it because he thought Lucius sulking was cute that's why he unintentionally called him that? Cecilius could feel a headache coming.

As he was about to apologize, a sound of laughter caught his ears.

Lucius who was usually cold and unmoved was smiling brightly and laughing wholeheartedly.

"Lulu? Huh, that's a cute name, Lili."

Cecilius was suprised but cpuld not help but blush as he thought Lucius' smiled suited him.

Just as he was about to continue eating, a guard suddenly barged in.

"Master Lucius, Young Master Cecilius. Count Elio had come to see the young master." He bowed.

Elio? Annette Elio? Is this Count Elios the same Count Elio I am thinking of? Well, it probably is. Since there is only one Elios Family in this land just because of the protagonist's unique "there is no one like you" halo.

Cecilius was angry at her for interrupting his meal time but Lucius grimaced for another reason.

"Bring them in." He rolled his eyes.

────⋆୨♡୧⋆────

A/N:
If you enjoyed the story, please do remember to vote and comment since it will motivate me to write more chapters of this book. Thank you.