𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

August 9th, 2023.
Miami, Florida
6:35 pm.
Third Person POV 🪄.

WORD COUNT: 1479

___

Bria had just finished getting dressed and ready for this whole "game night" thing. She wasn't really sure how to dress so she decided to keep it simple and cute, not wanting to overdress or underdress.

 She wasn't really sure how to dress so she decided to keep it simple and cute, not wanting to overdress or underdress

Hair & Outfit 💋

Hair & Outfit 💋.

___

Naomi sent her the address a few hours ago and she decided to leave right now since she was told it started at about 7, plus she wanted to stop at the gas station too.

Bria gathered her things like her purse and keys off of the table beside her door then walked out, making sure the door was locked.

Bria then unlocked her car doors with her key fob while walking up to it. Once reaching the car she got herself in the drivers seat and adjusted herself, putting her seat belt on.

She pulled off now, making her way to the gas station to get some gas and probably a drink or snack.

Within about 5-6 minutes she pulled up to the gas station and got out then made her way into the candy aisle. "Ouuu i ain't have these in a minute.." Bria said softly to herself, browsing through her option's.

Bria grabbed a bag of gummies and walked over to the line where 2 people stood ahead of her. She just looked around, observing her surroundings.

When it was finally her turn in line she placed her bag of candy on the counter then looked out the window, seeing which pump she had been parked at.

"Uhh...30 on pump four please." Bria said going into her purse.

"Alright, $33.65." The cashier replied.

Bria pulled out her money and handed it to the cashier, getting $1.35 back. She proceeded to put the change in her purse then grabbed her candy and walked out, going up to her car to pump her gas.